Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Freakscene Singles Report Here!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author

SG
    Participant

First Name:Salami
    height:10 feet tall and bulletproof
    weight:1000 pounds
    Divorced/single…:single
    Do you like x files:no
    Who is sexier,Mascis or Gore:Gore just thinks he`s sexy because Clinton fixed him up with some honeys.
    A-Gore is loose since Clinton helped him out.
    b-what are you refering Jaron?
    nope
    fav alpha…-whatever
    mousepad-black
    Are you smart:yep
    fav smilie:guy smilie from sesame street
    thoughts on war and peace:makes more sense on acid.
    fav J song:Stairway To Heaven
    What musical:Annie get your gun
    Shoe size:big
    What do you smell like:A and W hamburgers
    What does your ideal partner smell like:not like teen spirit.
    Spell like [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]urty goood
    Fav tie color:don`t wear em you yuppie
    pentium 4:new techno band?
    describe your hair:it grows out not long,if I leave it grow too much,it`ll look like Rob Tyner circla 1970.
    fav pokemon:Michael Jackson
    Mock Jaron:Join the cult of Wayne Newton or Juice Newton or Sir Iassac Newton or Iassac Brock or Herbie Brock or Herbie Hancock or Herb Alpert or Herb Tarlic or Herbie the Love Bug…

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Salami… go join Malcolm and Matt’s snuggle fest over there until I find you someone else.

BTW EVERYONE: the song at the begginning is NOT from ‘The Wall’ but ‘Fiddler on the Roof,’ you uncultured creatins.

Mattman
    Participant

Jaron, I find an odd paradox in your matchmaker thing… It paired me w/ Malcom w/ salamiguy. Yet it clearly says in the form that if one is gay, one is to stop filling out the form… Given that all three of us filled out the form beyond that point, I’ll have to assume neither of us is gay. Based on these circumstances, I’d have to say that your matchmaker computer is busted..! [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh, and call me a creatin one more time… [img]images/smiles/converted/evil.gif[/img]

The Dude
    Participant

regarding the alt+f4 thing: not cool mattman, not cool [img]images/smiles/converted/cussing.gif[/img]

<FONT>[ August 24, 2001 02:51 AM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by The Dude ]</font>

Mattman
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

But that adds to my point. No one had put in a gay entry, yet it’s making that assumption on several of the applicants. Jaron, you should know better than to unleash an adaptive computer upon the public. The technology is still in its infancy and unstable. Now its gonna become aware and kill us all… [img]images/smiles/converted/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Matt, you’re an admin… you should know that those sort of ‘adaptive computers killing everyone’ post belongs in the geeky tech chat forum.

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/lol.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rofl.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Hmmm… You tellin me how to do my job..? [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

maxini
    Participant

1) First Name: Max
    2) Gender: male
    c) Height: 192 cm = .. eh .. 6’3
    4) Weight: damn non-metric units, I’m 87 kilograms
    6) Divorced/Single/Willing to cheat on spouse: willing to try anything
    7) Do you like X-Files: nope
    8) Which is sexier; Mascis or Al Gore: I want them both
    8a) If Gore, is it because he’s known for being stiff: hell, the stiffer the better
    8b)If yes and gender male, then what sexuality are you: like I said, I’m willing to try anything .. at least once
    9) If gay, please stop filling this out. Hmm, I gotta agree w/Mattman, u need some time away from antipop
    10) Favorite alphanumerical character: J as in Jaron
    11) Mouse pad or trackball color: can’t find my pad right now
    12) Are you smart: sure, why not
    13) Favorite smilie: [img]images/smiles/converted/cheers.gif[/img]
    14) What are your thoughts on War and Peace: whatever’s cool with me
    15) Favorite J. Song: White Christmas
    16) What musical featured the song I started with: never been to a musical
    17) Shoe size: 10
    18) What do you smell like: usually african amber, but now I’m kinda drunk so I dunno and dun really care
    19) What does your ideal partner smell like: awwww, I can’t take this no more! I wan’t u now Jaron!!!
    20) What do you SPELL like:
    21) Favorite tie color:
    22) Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon:
    23) Describe your hair:
    24) Favorite Pokemon:
    25) Use this section to mock the matchmaker:

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Flying Cloud…lets leave ELJ out of this, seems his computer is kinda confused or maybe its just elj whos confused…not sure [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

I am sure Voodoo Guy…my husband…can come up with a pretty cool match for you. We seem to know a lot of handsome/interesting/challenging tall kinda lanky confused looking guys with sorta messy hair but cool record collections. We will meet somewhere in the middle of the world and burn all our crappy 80’s music while drinking tall beverages (we will make fun of elj’s computer over the bonfire)

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey Allison,
    I would never mix in a stable marriage, ELJ’s computer must have been drinking.
    But yes, let’s play frisbee somewhere with our records (only the dull ones of course), you and your husband, and me (and some good looking losers).
    [img]images/smiles/converted/cheers.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ELJ:
    <STRONG>

LOL… I think that’s a geeky tech chat forum question. Post it over there and I’ll help you fix your soundcard.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I finally managed to fix the problem. Now I can hear the topic theme song … or is it just me, starting to sing spontaneusly when opening the topic? [img]images/smiles/converted/cwm12.gif[/img]

And where are the good looking losers you promised me ???

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

I don’t know, it seems Jaron might be using this scheme as a distraction attempt…collecting data to use at a later time… [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Interesting match ups so far elj…. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/cwm12.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Allison, even though you’re married and didn’t fill out the form, you are matched up with Flying Cloud.

Mattman, although this questionaire was not intended for gay people, if you stuff enough gay entries into the supercomputer, it adapts, it evolves , it grows – indeed, changes it’s way to actually handle gay people.

Tolerance? Evolution? Both? Neither? A correct term we may never know.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

[thinks to self: yes, i have all the singles talking now about a common topic… me= best damn matchmaker ever]

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.