Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Freakscene.net Banners For You!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Here they are, simple but kinda cool (if I do say so myself) [img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Take ’em, have ’em, use ’em, and I’ll take suggestions for more too! Let’s generate even MORE traffic for this great site!
    Banner #1
    Banner #2
    Banner #3

[email protected] [img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/earl.gif[/img]

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Your banners are very impressive hager…
    Have you let Jeremiah know about them yet?

"If you can’t pay money… At least pay attention!" – My Dad

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

Thanks! Absolutely – I asked him to look at them to make sure he approved.

[email protected] [img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/earl.gif[/img]

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

I like #1 best

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

I like 1 and 2 (especially 1)… 3 is confusing.

Good work, senor photoshope’ man.

Mattman
    Participant

Wow. I’d completely forgotten about those… [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

You folks did notice that they were posted in Nov, 2000, didn’t you? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Too bad Hager rarely floats this way anymore… He used to be a mod, but then he had to resign due to his real life interfering…

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <strong>

Too bad Hager rarely floats this way anymore… He used to be a mod, but then he had to resign due to his real life interfering…</strong><hr></blockquote>

That bastard that is real life… son of a bitch… [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

hager
    Participant

Now that’s just fucked up. Jaron what size is your asshole…I’m hoping my size 10’s will be too big.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hager:
    <strong>Now that’s just fucked up. Jaron what size is your asshole…I’m hoping my size 10’s will be too big.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hey hager, long time no see [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] Hope everything is going well with you!

Think you mis-read jaron’s post…. Looks like he was referring to "life" as the bastard. One of those types of sayings that is better expressed when heard than read I guess [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

hager
    Participant

Hey there, Jeremiah. Yeah, I get it. I was being kind of tongue-in-cheek anyway. Hopefully that came through. I guess maybe it didn’t. No offense Jaron, I was just kidding. You know, like I was gonna put a boot in your @$$ for calling me an S.O.B. (which in fact I did think you were doing.)

Take it easy.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

eh… after long days at work I’m just happy I can remember my name at times [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by hager:
    <strong> No offense Jaron, I was just kidding. You know, like I was gonna put a boot in your @$$ for calling me an S.O.B. (which in fact I did think you were doing.)

</strong><hr></blockquote>

No sweat. I was calling real life the SOB, not you, and thought you were joking anyway.

hager
    Participant

All right, cool. This site’s looking more awesome than ever, I must say. I’m gonna hang out a bit more often.

Anyway, yeah I’m no whiz with graphics, I was just playing around when I made those banners. I agree number 3 is confusing. It would be cool if someone with more expertise would create a couple for everyone.

hager
    Participant

Hey…well I just bought Paint Shop Pro 6 (I think 7 is out now) which comes with a cool, but simple, animation program called Animation Shop. You take GIFs (I swiped those from the old Freakscene BBS and edited them down to size) and then used some built-in effects wizards the program has for "morphing" one GIF into another. Very simple to use. If you want a great graphics program that doesn’t break the bank, you can’t beat Paint Shop Pro. you can get GIMP for Linux or Windows for free, and it’s great too, but although you can create animations from scratch with Gimp, there are no fancy animation tools included. Good luck ,and sorry so late in replying.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.