Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Freakscene Forums

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    tom
    Participant

I’ve been a member of this board for a long time, and even though I read daily, I rarely post. Usually I just read and dont write because most of you have done such an excellent job with your posts, that all I’d really be adding is a compliment.

I’ve been involved with a couple other music boards, and damn, they are so unfriendly. In all my years on freakscene, I can really only recall one incident that I thought wasn’t very nice.

As sapppy as it sounds, I just want to thank all of you for making freakscene such a friendly place.

Robert
    Participant

Hi Tom ! There are a few things that strikes me after reading your post:
    1.That was a very nice thing to say. And I support it whole heartedly.
    2.You du however need to post more on here. Starting today.
    3.You can’t possibly have read any posts in this here Open Topic, aka the land of lunacy, fried soap bubbles & deranged wit. Even SG has cracked, he’s now picturing himself as a cabaret performer in Las Vegas :mrgreen:
    Who would’ve seen that coming ? No one.
    4.See 2.

essgee09
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    3.You can’t possibly have read any posts in this here Open Topic, aka the land of lunacy, fried soap bubbles & deranged wit. Even SG has cracked, he’s now picturing himself as a cabaret performer in Las Vegas :mrgreen:
    Who would’ve seen that coming ? No one.

Wayne Newton asked me,he said ‘SG,I like those boys from Stockton and think we should pay tribute to them,not all our patrons want to hear another Sinatra homage.There`s plenty of 25 to 35 year old ladies who would swoon over Father To A Sister Of Thought as a bossa nova’ :mrgreen:

Yeah I agree Freakscene is a great board.We don`t have as many frequent members as before but we try to keep things going.

Robert
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    Wayne Newton asked me,he said ‘SG,I like those boys from Stockton and think we should pay tribute to them,not all our patrons want to hear another Sinatra homage.There`s plenty of 25 to 35 year old ladies who would swoon over Father To A Sister Of Thought as a bossa nova’ :mrgreen:

If girl isn’t here to give you a kiss on the cheek within the next couple of hours I’m going to.

girl
    Participant

Robert, thank you for taking over my kissing duties while I was away on the front lines battling angry gorillas to keep Vermont safe for another day. :lol:

Hi Tom! I know what you mean about some boards being so unfriendly. And that is one of the many reasons why I love Freakscene so much. The genuinely warm, smart, funny people who come here, to everything Dino, to the ice cream socials held every third wednesday of the month. :D

Robert
    Participant

We do make a good team. No doubt.

tom
    Participant

Thanks to all of you guys. I will start posting on here more, even if it is just to compliment someone on an excellent post. I’ve always appreciated freakscene, and checked it just about daily, but experiencing other boards really made me appreciate this one even more. I’ve been made out to be rush fucking limbaugh on the loobiecore boards, and it makes me feel dirty…real dirty. I’d feel better if I was compared to satan, then rush!

Thanks again everyone!

girl
    Participant

Oh Tom, we’ll still make you feel dirty…But in the good way. :lol:

tom
    Participant

Girl,

Dirty in a good way is such a great thing

girl
    Participant

Oh yes, it is…*snaps out of a lude day dream* But if I don’t behave in a decent, lady like way, I’ll have to go to a mandatory weekend sexual harrassment seminar. Again. :lol:

essgee09
    Participant

I think it`s spelled lewd,not lude(though it rhymes with nude :lol: )

Hope you post more around here Tom.You`ve been a cool member over the years :)

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    I think it`s spelled lewd,not lude(though it rhymes with nude :lol: )

:lol: That just shows the extent of my perversion! It’s even reached my spelling! :lol:

essgee09
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    to the ice cream socials held every third wednesday of the month. :D

Can we name the flavours after people here?Like Raspberry Robert,Strawberry Stefka,Grapenut Girl…

essgee09
    Participant
    "Tom" wrote:
    I’ve been made out to be rush fucking limbaugh on the loobiecore boards, and it makes me feel dirty…real dirty. I’d feel better if I was compared to satan, then rush!

Rush Limbo sounds like a game you`d play at parties!You`d sing like Geddy Lee while dancing under the limbo stick! 8)

girl
    Participant
    "essgee09" wrote:
    "girl" wrote:
    to the ice cream socials held every third wednesday of the month. :D

Can we name the flavours after people here?Like Raspberry Robert,Strawberry Stefka,Grapenut Girl…

Oh my. *imagines licking a Raspberry Robert ice cream cone* :lol: Oh my times 2! Sexy Grandpa flavor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.