Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Freak Scene

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tonas

I was just talking with our fearless leader Jeremiah and got a very cool sneak peak of the new Freak Scene website/board. Let me say it is very cool and I am excited for it to go live. :D

PunkyJ
    Participant

:)

tonas

I just noticed Jeremiah changed my rank and hooked me up with a cool Farm Avitar. Thanks Jeremiah! :D

Anthony
    Participant

Is it phpbb?

tonas
    "anthony" wrote:
    Is it phpbb?

Not sure, I wasn’t looking at the forum part of the site. The overall site itself has kind of a bloggy feel to it and is packed with multimedia. For example if you were on the albums page you could click on Green Mind and there you would see the album cover, credits, singles, etc. you could stream the album via lala, and see the official videos that came out for that album. All right there on the Green Mind page. Its very nice and well organized. Jeremiah has put a lot of work into it and it shows. The forum is only one piece of the site, which is very cool. :)

darren
    Participant

the new features sound cool, any idea when the site will be up and running ?

tonas

Thats a Jeremiah question, I don’t know. I know he is very busy with work and family and stuff. Hopefully soon though, its gonna be a great site.

Jeremiah feel free to chime in if you want to.

darren
    Participant

cool, thanks in advance to Jeremiah for all his hard work on the new site !

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "darren" wrote:
    cool, thanks in advance to Jeremiah for all his hard work on the new site !

You said it. Way to go JH.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.