Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Football Mania

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 339 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Brian Urlacher signed for 9 years, 55 Million & 16 Million in signing bonus & incentives over the next 3 years…Urlachers a BEAR for life :mrgreen: :aliensmile: :mrgreen:

Casey Urlacher recently signed on as a BEAR, should be interesting :!:

Now the BEARS just have to sign Mike Brown to a lifetime contract & we’re set…sorta :wink:

Soldier Field on schedule, looks like the BEARS will host the packers for the first game on the new field in late September…. 8)

cade mcnown looking at the arena league as his new source of income :P

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

And for balance, a Lions update!

Lions: still suck. UPDATED!

buckingham rabbit
    Participant

So how ’bout that Sammy Sosa? :P

AGAP
    Participant

Practice bat…yeah right :P :wink:

Jaron you guys have Mooch as coach, it can only get better…we’ll still beat you twice though :wink: :aliensmile:

AGAP
    Participant

Casey Urlacher waived :(

Couple weeks until training camp, August preseason starts… 8)

The Fridge bombed out in the big Nathans hot dog eating contest in NYC, he only ate four in five minutes, winner ate over 44 :shock: :? :shock: Canadian champ smacks his wife after she kisses the Fridge…loser :shock: :slap: :!:

Fridge Bombs :lol:

buckingham rabbit
    Participant

Kobe Bryant: guilty or innocent???

AGAP
    Participant

Haven’t got a clue, from what I’ve heard the sheriff jumped the gun on the arrest. Should be interesting once the DA reviews the evidence :!:

AGAP
    Participant

How bout that baseball player smacking that mascot over the head with his bat :lol:
    Mascot Abuse :shock: :wink: :aliensmile:

Henry Burris finally waived by The BEARS :aliensmile: :mrgreen: :aliensmile:

Bad news, rush limbaugh, nasty blowhard so & so, to have a segment on ESPN NFL Countdown weekly… :shock: :? :roll: :!:

Carl.
    Participant

59 days until the start of the NHL training camps.. :D

AGAP
    Participant

Would have been Walter Paytons 49th b’day today, great pic at the following link…

RIP Sweetness :(

Some good news, we signed a couple top rookies, qb Grossman & Haynes…just in time for camp :aliensmile:

AGAP
    Participant

1st nfl game of the preseason August 2nd @ 4am :shock:

Live from Tokyo, Tampa Bay vs New York Jets

Monday Nite, a certain green & yellow team vs Kansas :twisted: :wink:

Carl.
    Participant

I tend not to watch much pre-season football.. Especially this early in the pre season. I mean, really.. Why do I need to see three quarters of football played by players who will be cut?

Maybe in three weeks time I can begin to get excited.. (but I am more partial to the NCAA College Football season, much more emotion).

Carl.

AGAP
    Participant

I know what you’re saying, I rarely make it past the 1st quarter myself…but I am a football geek & preseason means the regular season is coming soon :mrgreen:

I woke up @ 0404 saturday am, without an alarm, turned on the tv in time for the kick off :shock: It only lasted thirty minutes, I’d had my fill of tampa preseason football. There were a couple cool moments in the packer/kansas game, some great replays of a couple sacks on favre :lol: :wink: Game was called because of huge lightning strikes :twisted:

BEARS game saturday against The Colts, I won’t get to see any live games on crappy canadian tv :( I am excited though, want to see if Kordell can become the qb we need for the next year, if our oc shoop has loosened up a bit, if A Train will be the runner he was in his 1st season, if David Terell will just shut up & catch the ball, how we recover from the loss of Colvin on defense, not to mention our current batch of rookies… 8)

Thank god nfl.com broadcasts radio coverage of all games, even archives them :wink:

AGAP
    Participant

nfl.com now charges to access their gameday radio broadcasts, 35 us bucks for the year, I only paid 60 canadian for NFL ticket last year…received every televised regular season game in my living room :|

They do have a seven day free trial though… 8)

Go BEARS Go :mrgreen:

AGAP
    Participant

big boo to nfl.com, no audio feed, some kind of server problem. Not the best start to the free trial!

BEARS won, rookies looked good, Grossman led a two minute drive to score & win the game. Kordell, for the time he was in, looked good. Shoop remains lame :twisted:

Shame about some of the injuries over the w/e, couple packers out for the season, Gilbert Brown torn bicep & another with a torn achilles…that sucks :(

next up Denver so Go BEARS Go[img]http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/huepfen/jumping-smiley-024.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 339 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.