Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups FOG SETLIST FROM LAST NIGHT !! Dec 3

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Set Us Free
    Same Day
    Ammaring
    Blowin It
    I’m Not Fine
    I Don’t Wanna Go There
    Everybody Let’s Me Down
    Thumb
    Wagon
    So What Else IS New

The Lung

two reelers
    Participant

many dino tracks, but not from hand it over, interesting.

concert review, anybody?

King Tubby
    Participant

With the lone exception of "Alone" (har har), the Fog in any of its incarnations hasn’t played any Hand It Over tracks to my knowledge. I think that period of the band, as with the experience of recording Bug, is freighted with bad memories for J, since the declining interest in the band from the label during the recording and release of the album then led to them being unceremoniously dropped in the midst of a tour.

grzesieksz
    Participant

such a short show?

lethrneck4
    Participant

wow, this is good news , i had no idea the FOG were playin again? what is the lineup? is it j lou and murph just doin FOG songs now? i was commenting to a friend how they should maybe add some FOG songs or different old dinosaur songs to theri shows…kinda gettin bored of the same old songs over and over, when there are so many they dont play. ive been waiting for Leper or Let it Ride since they got back together..no luck and ive seen them a lot..also seeemed J always played the Lung and Raisins with the FOG, and never with lou and murph. hopee they mix up their future set lists some more..as much as i love them…theres shows are the same 8 or 9 old songs everytime, and new songs mixed in.

JAN 15…DANIEL STREET!! come on J PLAY LEPER !!!!

tom_in_chicago
    Participant

No, the Fog is Kyle Spence on drums and Dave Schools on bass.

The Fog plays Dino but Dino does not play the Fog. In the last 5 years Dinosaur has played the Lung and Raisans many, many times. From 2005-2008 they played one or both of them virtually every show. Many of the 2009 shows have one of them at well.

Jon23
    Participant

hmmm… any fog versions of i dont wanna go there up on free so free yet? i wonder? i guess j is tryin to please the fans, but i wish he would play stuff with the fog that he dosent play with dino… oh well…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.