Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups FOG Set List DEC 7 Manchester

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anthony
    Participant

Lung
    Blowin it
    I’m not fine
    Thumb
    Set us free
    Sameday
    Ammaring
    Everybody let’s me down
    Wagon
    So what else is new

Encore: out there

infinate_spark
    Participant

Correct! I got the setlist! :D Added to the collection..

Javro
    Javro

and another drumstick for mine.

King Tubby
    Participant

I’m Not Fine from Manchester: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0vxyVrg1VM t0vxyVrg1VM

There are more videos from this and other gigs up too.

Javro
    Javro

thanks for posting that tubby, always wondered what i look like pissed out of my head dancing from behind.

the answer is overweight and completely bald.

fackin youtube, in my day you could get smashed and go to a gig with no repercussions. now the whole world can see.

apologies to anyone i trampled over.

essgee09
    Participant
    "Javro" wrote:

You just need to get your stick swinging at some brit pop fans again and you`ll lose the pounds :wink:

King Tubby
    Participant
    "Javro" wrote:
    thanks for posting that tubby, always wondered what i look like pissed out of my head dancing from behind.

fackin youtube, in my day you could get smashed and go to a gig with no repercussions. now the whole world can see.

apologies to anyone i trampled over.

Ha! There was a recent video of Bob Mould on youtube filmed from a spot directly behind a guy who had an inch-long hair protruding from the edge of one of his ears which was crisply illuminated by the stage lighting. If he ever sees that video, I can imagine him running directly to the bathroom mirror with a pair of tweezers!

Javro
    Javro

at least you can see that i wear earplugs. first time out of seeing Mascis over 30 times that i’ve bothered.

it’s strange not feeling like i’m underwater for the next few days.

essgee – my whacking days are behind me alas. although Blur have got back together, perhaps it’s time to break it out again.

Javro – whacking brit pop artists since ’93.

Robert
    Participant

Coming home in the morning after a night of shenanigans and finding that merry old Ben has graced us without another round of wisdom, that’s the essence of christmas spirit.

two reelers
    Participant

thanks for the videos ! the concert seemed to be awesome. i hope the fog will tour again in 2010.

how was the volume ?

Javro
    Javro

seemed pretty good*

* disclaimer

i was horribly drunk. i was wearing earplugs. i was singing along as loudly as i possibly could.

Jon23
    Participant
    "Javro" wrote:
    and another drumstick for mine.

… what kind of stick is it?

Jon23
    Participant

Weird J is standing on the "Dino" side of the stage with the Fog. He is usually on the other side… And yes I’m a total dork for noticing and commenting on this. :oops:

Javro
    Javro

a Vater 5b stick

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.