August 29, 2005 at 10:34 am #48414
Today was the first day of school. I transfered to a new high school and I gota say it really really sucks. I don’t know where to begin. Its just horrible. :-August 29, 2005 at 12:06 pm #112388
Lookitssam, If you are in Highschool than I am old enough to be your mother, so although I am not your mother, I do want to say some famous stock Mother lines.
1. Hang in there, it will get better.
2. You will have some new friends very soon.
3. Focus on your studies, grades in the first few years of highschool often tell us a lot about where that student will be in 10 years!
4. Pray (or whatever you want to call it, some people have "churchaphobia" but it works, I know it’s sounds goofy but it works, It WORKS.) I alway like to give people a challenge like pray about something for 30 days at the very least! I will pray for a great school year for you, I will add you to the list of about 8 students I am praying for. See what happens!
5. When you get into your 30’s (and you probably will) it will all seem so unimportant, however, your future financial standing is often connected to how well you do on your report cards starting NOW. I did say often not always, but more often than not.
6. Your gonna have a pretty cool year.August 29, 2005 at 2:13 pm #112389
Thanks, it’s cool that you even care whats up with me.
Sorry if it seems like I’m dumping my problems on this forum, I just felt compelled.August 29, 2005 at 6:45 pm #112390
speaking of dumping first day of school blues, my corner is now a bus stop for the new consoladated grade school in my town which drops about two bus loads of elemetary school kids off in front of my house, which isn’t bad, it is the 100 partents that show up and crowd around my house at 2:30 causing a ruckus as i enjoy my peaceful afternoon daydreams. I’m hoping all the comotion was a first day of school thing. I don’t know why a mob of egar parents huddling under my favorite tree makes me so mad, but i couldn’t stay away from the window and the maddness today…August 29, 2005 at 10:08 pm #112391
i think look its sam is really an over 40 retired mexican wrestler masquarading as a high school student!!
hang in there el diablo !, there is still hope for you on the punk rock circut!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)