Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Finally..!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author

nick
    Participant

From a former long-hair to another.

I think your Avatar kicks… whatever you decide will be what you decide.

Peace…the final frontier

sappy
    Participant

isnt it well good that J has out-lasted everyone in the long hair stakes…?

not just u guys, but a lot of ‘known’ people cut their hair off when they get older; Anthony Kiedis, Pearl Jam etc etc..

J is a true rock demon [img]images/smiles/converted/asthanos.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

[img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] USUALLY has more skin… Could it be, Allison, that you are married to a zombie?!?!?!

Is this the reason for your crusade against them. As well as your quest for a vaccine???

A strange turn of events indeed… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Mattman,

You know there have been a couple of questions recently about his well….zombie status. Definitely keeping my eye on him, have all my protection in place. [img]images/smiles/converted/stitch.gif[/img]

Strange goings on related to my vaccine research….think somebody suspects the bootleg lab stuff. Staff health wants me to come in and receive a vaccine….say I am at risk for something…. [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] Going to have to think on that one…seems strange to me [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Don’t worry too much, Allison, my people are in place. You’ll appear to take the vaccine, but it’s only a placibo… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Just be cautious of any sudden changes in staff!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey O Kicker Of Elves,

Knew I could count on you, think I can sleep now [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Will definitely be checking any ID before the needle hits me [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Allison…bit bleary eyed [img]images/smiles/converted/dizzy.gif[/img]

sappy
    Participant

o…. k….

[img]images/smiles/converted/clown.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/clown.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Sappy,

We are actually crazy but this link will help you understand the zombie madness
    http://www.freakscene.net/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=11&t=000034

Allison

ps…cool tux!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Yeah, Sappy, just because you don’t notice the zombies, don’t me they aren’t there… [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, Allison, I’ve run into some delays with the Flux-Inversion Electromagnetic Sono-Tron Reverberizer, I hope to have them cleared up soon though. (Now where’d I put that copy of ‘Search & Destroy’???)

[img]images/smiles/converted/laser_fight.gif[/img]

In any case, I still have the ole standby ready…

[img]images/smiles/converted/flamethrowingsmiley.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

sappy
    Participant

…or maybe i am one…

[img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

sappy
    Participant

what, u actually saw a zombie cat? [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

i wanna be a zombie cat, its not good enuff being a zombie human… [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Matt, that is 100% exactly how I pictured you. Not that that’s a bad thing…

Nice pics, tho… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Sappy,

I have openings for a number of positions in my zombie vaccine program….guinea pigs and lab rats…opportunity you don’t want to miss. [img]images/smiles/converted/smilie_s.gif[/img]

Zombie cat action can be painful, really hoping it was a stress induced zombie incident.
    They really should have told me I would have the only cat at this eye clinic they were holding, one pissed off 25 lb cat and 45 dogs not a good start. When he saw the 3 docs with scopes and lights on their heads he started swinging. Restrained him, they put some drops in his eye under black light, it was too much!!! He was screaming in a pitch black room under that lite…his mouth, nose and eye were fluorescing, scared the zombie fighter right out of me.

Needless to say I have increased my interior security, can never be to sure about those around you [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

So let me know about the job offer…. [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison

ps my last assistant…RIP…In A Jar over at the level 4 virology lab [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Sappy,

Looks like we have another to keep an eye on, I have been working on my mesmerizing skills….hypnodisc eyes ready to hypnotize zombies into submission [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Afraid I witnessed something pretty scary saturday, hopefully stress induced but it was some wicked zombie cat action…frightening. It seems the virus may have crossed from humans to pets….beware is all I can say [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

sappy
    Participant

well, u know, the thing is i dont really think im ready for that sort of commitment. i’m still trying to come to terms with the fact that im gonna have to live this way for the rest of my life, i just dont know if i can hndle any more pressure. [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

(enter Jerry Springer)

Jerry: Hi and welcome to the show, today our guests are saying ‘im a zombie and i don’t want to be a hamster…’

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.