Home Forums Musicians & D.I.Y. Artists Guitar Room Fender Cyclone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Randy Jane
    Participant

Hey, Im still here in Nashville recording my cd, but I stoped by Mars music and played "out there" on a cyclone. I really hated the fact that they plug you through a whole row of pedals there, and the fact I had to use a Crate cab/Mesa head (good Mesa though) but the DS1 pedal was disapointing, and the bridge on the cyclone was raised a bit and I accidentaly touched it 2 times and it got out of tune. Ive been eye balling that guitar for a while, but I couldnt even finish Out There with it, I had to take it back it sucks. Oh well. [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Randy Jane
    Participant

i do have to agree with you there, they have a stage at this one too. I dont like the fact that there are like 15 billion nu-metal freaks running
    around the store trying out everything they cant afford. It makes it hard for me to try all of the used crap. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] P.S. someone PLEASE buy my Kramer guitar on Ebay….I dont want it!!! (Listed as ’87 American Kramer Pacer) [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

malcom
    Participant

<FONT>[ August 23, 2001 06:40 PM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by MaLCoM ReMeMbErs ThE DaY ]</font>

malcom
    Participant

Yeah, Nu metal freaks are a problem at any store, they seem most likely to turn on an amp at full volume (with really bad distortion) and play like they expect a record producer/a&R man to walk in at any minute. hahaha, if you don’t laff, you’ll cry.

Randy Jane
    Participant

Uh, my stuff is all done except for the mixing and editing and stuff. I will let you guys do a poll of what song/s I should post up.
    1. Diner Lady: Very cure like, ambient sad love song.
    2. I wanna hold your hand: Punk-ish song about a different girl (diff. girl from Diner Lady).
    3.Flight of the Porkchop: think Endless Nameless.
    4.Country song: Dead Milkmen-ish. (not a country song).
    5.Grits: Early song, wrote it in the seventh grade….yep, about Kurt.
    6.The Ballad of Cow: slow sad punk song….kinda like Marigold, but sad.
    7.Rubber Duckies: a little more modern, but still decent.
    8. Choco Nightmare: All out Indie punk.
    9.I dont believe it: NOFX/Bad Religion
    10. With Me: Crannberries-y

so….pick the songs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.