Home Forums General Discussions Site Suggestions + Comments February 27th – Denver, CO show just confirmed!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Hot off the presses….

J Mascis – solo acoustic

Larimer Lounge http://www.larimerlounge.com
    February 27th – Denver, CO
    with guests TBA

Tickets: $10 bucks
    Times: 9pm 21+

Annastefka
    Participant

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , uhhhhhhh, um, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes ok= um now reality sets in pretty fast. My lovely Juan says it is time to , it has to end somewhere . Grab a hold of it now, before you , We try to hide it but soon you can see it anytime you want. I want to go to my bed with you says my 4 year old. Yes, I want to go to bed with you also. It feels so good to be in your pj’s at 12 :00 am. I have just come home and my children are awake, all of them. My youngest is so happy.

rambleon
    Participant

great news for denver fans :mrgreen: … j sure does get around … :aliensmile: :aliensmile:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

cool to see the tour dates dropping in, one after the other :mrgreen: :D
    …I also would’t mind some Euro dates :-P

AGAP
    Participant

A stop in Minneapolis on the way to Denver sounds like a great plan… :mrgreen:

Annastefka
    Participant

Yes, Denver to Minneapolis to North Carolina, South Carolina, or Atlanta, the J. obsession is settling back down now in town. The songs that play in our heads, the lyrics that come out , Yes, we were lucky in Athens but is it ever enough?

ammaringnyc
    Participant

Thtas cool my sister who got me in to J will be able to see him again. He is starting to play there pretty frequently.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

J. needs to drop one tour date per month. It’d keep things exciting.

Barton
    Participant

two other acts performing with J in Denver: Nightingale http://www.nightingalesounds.com and Mike Jourgansen. should be an amazing show.

rambleon
    Participant

sooooo … how was it :?: :aliensmile:

v0rtexg1rl
    Participant

wow. Denver solo acoustic set at an intimate venue ..and I missed it! :cry: The Larimer Lounge site stated that tickets for this show were not being sold in advance -that they’d be sold at the door 8pm doors open. I checked the website again day of the show to find out it is SOLD OUT. What happened? Tried to call and drove by the place -no luck. Last year the Larimer dropped him the week of the show. What do you have to do to see J in this town? Still bummed….

Anyone have the set list?

ammaringnyc
    Participant

I will ask my sister. I know she had gotten advance tickets.

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

[img]http://www.larimerlounge.com/photos0304/jmascis1.jpg[/img]

Two more pictures can be found on the Larimer Lounge site (just click on the ‘Photos’ section) 8)

rambleon
    Participant

cool, i wonder if that’s the same jacket j wore to the PRA party 8) 8)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.