Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions favorite line(s) from a j/dino song

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

how about something like….

"there never really is a good time
    there’s always nothing much to say
    pretty good now doing that fine
    getting up most every day "

GREEN MIND is a great lyrical album

"well i burned alot of bridges and it’s true , i got by , kinda feeble , but i grew , there’s a sense of something out there so new , don’t wanna blow it , wanna stay here , and your cue , ground me to you "

tony
    More Light

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

"when I finally plan my trip, I know you’re gonna be there.
    When it’s time I finally flip, I know you’re gonna be there."

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

"Got a knack for being wrong / nothing’s really going on"
    [img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/confused.gif[/img]

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

"THERES A PLACE I,D LIKE TO GO WHEN U GET THEN I’LL KNOW, THERE’S A PLACE I KNOW U BEEN THERES A WAGON GET ON IN"

later trav[img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

http://www.thelivingend.50megs.com

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

One of my new favorites:

"Stretch it out, let me taste you."

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

One of my all favourite lines is:

"…if I don’t move, I won’t have a thing to prove".

It comes from a song on ‘Bug’ but I forgot which one. Maybe someone can help me out?

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

"You gotta get through my maze And pass every test ‘Cause I’m choosin’ one love To tattoo across my chest" – Severed Lips

when i die, im dead.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

I feel ok…Sure I know that’s not what people say…Maybe they’re wrong…Maybe you weren’t on my side all along…

When I wake up…and you are gone
    When I wake up…I knew all along…

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

‘Time is (was) when it seemed appropriate to walk away…
    Now ya gotta try to stay.’

I think this is it. The first couple of lines of Even You anyway whatever they are they’re brilliant. I haven’t listened to that song in a little while and I’m struggling to remember the words to it now.

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

"Don’t believe in yourself, dont decieve with belief, knowledge comes with deaths release"

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

"when you find a girl, you’ve found a friend, if you wait too long, the story ends".

"At the end, I went to jail & got executed just because I didn’t cried at my mother’s funeral."
    Albert Camus

OriginalPosterLost
    Participant

<FONT>"Hey, hey, look over your shoulder/ Hey, hey, it´s me gettin’ older."</FONT>

"At the end, I went to jail & got executed just because I didn’t cried at my mother’s funeral."
    Albert Camus

Shade
    Participant

"There’s some scenery I’m missing. There’s a piece I can’t undo. I remember when I really blew it. I wish I would have thought of you."

or

"If you’re shaking it won’t show. Hold out for me cause bailing at this point is really low."

J is such a lyrical genious. A true poet. There are so many lyrics that I like, but those are two that pop into my mind at the moment. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

shane
    Participant

I can’t really pick a favorite but….tell me if this aint the truth!

"When you find a girl…you find a friend. If you wait too long, the story ends."

– Mick

That whole song speaks the truth.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

My current fav line is from Ammaring…"Driftings made a big impression, change the focus change the goal" I love drifting, has worked well for me. Another is "It’s the Ammaring it’s a smile", don’t know what it is with that line but always makes me smile…pretty cool.

Allison

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.