Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Fossils favorite line(s) from a j/dino song

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

By far, my favorite J. lyric is:

"Lock the door and hit the floor, groan, that was my life. Now look at everything, it’s beautiful, that’s my life." – Same Day

passion
    Participant

Here some favourites:

I m waiting please come back I ve got the guts now To meet your eye…

…Boredom wont starve as long as i feed it…

…No ones satisfied with merely a cut so they sabotage their own livelihood…

There s a way I feel right now wish you d help me dont know how We re all nuts so who helps who some help when no one s got a clue…

An excuse is all you re in for the abuse is all you crave…

HEY I LIVE FOR THAT LOOK…

Less room to face less time to drive it no place…

NOT YOU AGAIN

I d like to see you Dont you miss it?…

I know you re out there…

Every dream is shoy by daylight…

…tell me where you ve been…

Why wont you be my friend I would love to hold you tonight…

Come on over i just wanna be the same friend Need it slower i just wanna get it smooth then…

The dreams were nt hard to sell but we dreamnt without living…

…you re better than my pillow cuz you dont stain so easily…

…so what else is new…

… [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img] …

Surrealist Girl
    Participant

"There’s no way to collapse the lung….breathing down in everyone…"

This one has always hit me as being really clever.

alan ciccone
    Participant

i dont have every dino album so i dont know all the songs what song is that lyric
    theres a place id like to go when you get there ill know" from
    one of my faves is "i found this thing out back i hope it makes up for all i lack"
    aneone know where i can get the lyrics to "not the same"

SG
    Participant

That first lyric you mentioned is from the wagon,it`s the first song on green mind.

maxini
    Participant

Read somewhere that the lung lyrics went

Nowhere to collapse the lung .. breeze a doubt in everyone

Someone please inform me which is the correct version, I’d really like to know. To my mind, this is the absolute bestest song ever with a single lyric line, whatever that line may be [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Surrealist Girl
    Participant

oh no….dont ruin it for me….hehe
    ive always heard it that way in the song….it could be the way you said it…im just going on what i thought it was.
    it does, however, change the meaning a bit. [img]images/smiles/converted/smile.gif[/img]
    does anyone else have an opinion on that line?

Javro

Mr Alan Coughlan

"Found this thing out back
    hope it makes up for all I lack"

it’s from Keep the Glove.

<FONT>[ July 24, 2001 07:24 AM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by Javro ]</font>

SG
    Participant

I think The Lung lyric is"Nowhere to collaspse the lung(I`m still unsure of that)Breathes a doubt in everyone".

maxini
    Participant

Breathes makes more sense, that’s gotta be rite. Thx for the help.

djm409
    Participant

To AnthonyG-
    I’m pretty sure the lyrics on Where’d you go are "Squeeze my mind, just to wring out the last drop of sanity for the last time, and you told me so, you told me so…" That’s definitely one of my new favorites… Anticipation on Martin and Me is awesome-
    "And I wonder if I’m really with you now, or just chasing after some finer day… So I’ll try and see into your eyes right now, and just stay right here, cause these are the good old days." The song is beautiful.
    One more that’s already been quoted I believe-"When you found a girl, you found a friend. If you wait too long, the story ends. If I look to you, you wave to me. I can’t take it honestly, but I found you, and there you are." So many to choose, but I don’t want to bore you all today.

djm409
    Participant

One more quote to go along with ELJ’s quote from Same Day-
    "I woke up assuming you’re the one I love, it’s the same day… I got pissed, but it’s god who gave me this, on the same day…
    Rain on, rain on, rain on, now that was my life."
    At first I thought he said "But it’s gotta be like this" but after listening closer I think the first is correct.

AGAP
    Participant

Few Dino lyrics popped in my head yesterday watching a certain football team lose [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Sorry I fucked it all up… [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Get me a bucket… [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

well I got no advice ’bout football, let Chicago fuck it up themselves, are they the kind of team that’s worth getting in such a sticky mess? If they run the ball just stop them cuz’ they really should have thrown, guess they’ll split now just forget they played Green Bay…sorry, but they fucked it all up!

[ November 12, 2001: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]</p>

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Kurticus,

Thanks for the laugh, good to know I can still laugh after that game. They better not go blowin it again when they play tampa next sunday [img]images/smiles/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.