Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Rosangela
    Participant

Good morning! Yes, Flying Cloud, I also don’t understand why some people didn’t like "Munki", even the fans that I know don’t like it very much. For me, JAMC seems to be paying homage to some bands that had some influence in their career, like T. Rex, Stooges, Velvet. Really cool!

Kerb, don’t worry!

Only in this site I can find these different photos! [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

rosa
    Participant

Tony,

Where’d you get that hilarious pic?? And why is J grabbing his crotch? Has he been listening to too much ODB?

just curious,
    Rosa

maxini
    Participant

Come to think of it, doesn’t it look like J is grabbing his crotch on the first pic Tony posted in this thread as well? Seems like the expression on his face could be related to it too. [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

dfkgurl
    Participant

Flying cloud – thanks for sharing that pic! Now I have a favorite non-live photo and a favorite live photo. Great shot.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Flying Cloud that is a wickedly cool picture of J!!!
    Got a couple J pics in the mail today…big thanks to the sender [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] definitely enjoying them!!!

One of my fav’s was definitley the cover of Spin deal, but on the inside of that mag I think near the table of contents deal, was a pic of J walking in a cool coat carrying a cup of tea…loved that pic. Gotta search thru some stuff to find it…my mission for the afternoon [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Trying real hard to get the idea of J pulling a michael jackson crotch move out of my mind… [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Allison

ps JAMC fans..with you on that definitely, Jim Reid’s new band, you can get a free song at listen.com

http://www.freeheat.com/

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

hey Flying Cloud, Great Pic

I also had that one laser printed it and it’s also hanging on my wall!

FlyingCloud
    Participant

yeah, I like that pic very much, it’s my desktop wallpaper [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Allison, thank you very much for the link, I’m gonna check it out. I didn’t follow up all of the projects which the Reids are doing now, but it might be worth while [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

[ December 06, 2001: Message edited by: Flying Cloud ]</p>

nick
    Participant

Ladies and Gentleman the word is out that Nick has been vanquished from the boards.

Tis not true my dino loving friends. i am back I’ve had a few set backs…. one being I no longer own and operate an online computer boo hoo.

Finally I get the chance to respond to you all via my girlfriends cpu……. hope all is well, see you all soon at a show

Peace

SG
    Participant

Nick-cool to hear from you again!

Rosangela
    Participant

Hi, Allison, thanks for the tip, it’s nice to see that, at least, one of the Reid Brother is back!
    I read that Evan Dando formed a band with James Iha, the name is "The Virgin". I love Evan Dando, it’ll be nice to hear something coming from them.I’m gonna check this later. I agree with you, that picture is cool, I also like that one where J. seems to be in bed.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Nick good to hear from you, hope you make it online more often…fingers crossed your gf is a J fan [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Flying Cloud and RR hope you like the song, kinda JAMC sounding…in a good way [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RR you are the 2nd person to mention that site today [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] Run by one of our mods El Jesus…might just steal some ideas from him [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] Lots of cool Dino/J related links on the site, check on the left menu and go to links…if you haven’t already.

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Rosangela
    Participant

I’ve just came from the "Just Like Heaven" Fansite and there’re lots of great pics there! I rarely go to the sites looking for pictures, but now I’m amazed! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

I think thats Allison Anders in the background…at least thats what I think for now [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Allison

dfkgurl
    Participant

I never saw that one before. Where is it from?

dfkgurl
    Participant

I was at the in store show too, Tony. It was at the record store next to Junkman’s Daughter in Little Five Points (Criminal Records?).

We’ll have to hook up at the next Atlanta show.

Leslie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.