Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Favorite Free So Free Song

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cloud9
    Participant

hEY

We did a poll with all the other albums
    So lets create 1 for his new album :)

So whats yr favorite track of that great album

Just curious

My favorite track is Free So Free, Amazing Acoustic Guitar in that song

FlyingCloud
    Participant

While I listened to this wonderful record over and over again in fall last year, I realized that I more and more liked the slow & quiet songs on it. ‘If that’s how its otta be’ is beautiful, ‘Someone said’ is heartbreaking, but most of all I like the song ‘Free so Free’ 💡 :P :mrgreen:

On the other hand I appreciate to rock songs, too, can’t really decide. It seems to me that the loud songs let the quiet songs shine… :)

expect nothing
    Participant

hmmm.. Hard they all got there own bits which make them best in differnet ways ( that made more sense in my head :? ) but i’m gonna go for Bobbin seemed to stick out most when i first listened to the album.

Anthony
    Participant

Set Us Free.

But when the drums kick in on Everybody Lets Me Down…

AGAP
    Participant

Bobbin’ followed closely by No Way, If That’s How It’s Gotta Be, Set Us Free, Say The Word, Freedom… 8)

Allison :aliensmile:

maxini
    Participant

Set Us Free, but was close to voting for No Way

SG
    Participant

It`s hard to pick just one;I think Say The Word is amazing because of the guitar solo;If That`s How It`s Gotta Be is cool because it`s mostly acoustic;but I think Free So Free is the best because it got a great feel to it(it does`nt sound like Cortez The Killer as some reviewer has said :? )

Dinosaur_snr
    Participant

I think ‘set us free’ is one of the best songs J has done – the verses have a great athem feel. I listened to it after a few drinks one night and it sounded especially cool and faster than usual :?

Grungeman
    Participant

I voted for "If that’s how it’s gotta be", though it has been very hard to pick up that one and not consider the other ones ("Outside" and "Tell the truth" first and foremost).

Anyway, you can’t beat that sadly melancholic guitar lick in the song I have chosen ! :D

Davide

"It’s a shame I just can’t rot / And I sure feel rotten long " – J. :cry:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.