Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › fav single
- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 3 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
February 15, 2001 at 2:44 am #43426
Have been listening to a lot of singes recently, wondering if some of you have any favs. Mine change weekly but as of last nite these are my top 3
1. Where’d you go
Someone mentioned some other place on this board about being surprised about this song being released as a single…I was surprised as well but have definitely come to appreciate it in a huge way….very catchy song…gotta love it
2. Get Me
First heard this one over the phone, was out of town when it was released, husband picked it up and phoned me…played it several times..wicked phone bill but very cool. Remains one of my favs…Hot Burrito #2 what a cool song
3. Start Choppin
The guitar on Turnip Farm kills me every time, wow can’t get enuf of it recently.
Everything else ties for 4th currently, heres hoping some more singles get released in the near future!!!
February 16, 2001 at 4:19 pm #56348
Again, coz I live in Mexico I donÂ´t even know which singles have been released over there, but the ones I know are:
-In a Jar
"At the end, I went to jail & got executed just because I didn’t cried at my mother’s funeral."
Albert CamusFebruary 21, 2001 at 3:25 pm #56349
Hmm…rating the singles isn’t easy, but after some thought I guess this is my top three:
1.Just Like Heaven
-this song still gets me everytime, -maybe one of my top 5 tracks of all time.
-well so is this…
3.I Don’t Think So
-because of the live version of
So What Else Is New[img]http://www.freakscene.net/ubb/smilies/bounce.gif[/img]
"Don’t let it bring you down, it’s only castles burning. Just find someone who’s turning. And you will come around."
-Neil YoungFebruary 21, 2001 at 4:44 pm #56350
1: Take A run At The Sun/Dont U Think Its Time
Not Really a single but great non-album tracks
2: Where’d U Go
Great Bsides, especially Too Hard
Sometimes all I really want to feel is love
Sometimes I’m angry that I feel so angry
Sometimes my feelings get in the way
Of what I really feel I needed to sayFebruary 21, 2001 at 6:31 pm #56351
My favorite J. singles:
1. Get Me- the guitar at the end of the song is insane and the lyrics are sweet and sad
2. Thumb- The version on Green Mind, rather than the one on Martin and Me. Again, everyone who’s ever broken up with someone can relate to the lyrics and the drums and guitar are great
I love so many but those two are my favorites I think.
February 22, 2001 at 8:42 pm #56352
Definitely a difficult choice picking fav singles, looks like we might have another choice soon. Keep your eyes out for a single release in Europe…Wastin, B side supposedly will have Leaving on a Jet Plane and a new song…oh so cool.
Take a Run at The Sun has moved up on my list, amazing songs on that single. Probably also has something to do with the fact that I am SICK of winter and want to Take a Run at The Sun…literally.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)