Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Farm Streaming in its entirety at MySpace

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

http://myspace.com/dinosaurjr

Man I’m getting excited about that delivery on the deluxe edition! Hope I got my order in early enough for one of those autographed posters via Jagjaguwar

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "jeremiah" wrote:
    http://myspace.com/dinosaurjr

Man I’m getting excited about that delivery on the deluxe edition! Hope I got my order in early enough for one of those autographed posters via Jagjaguwar

:shock: I may actually explode. Thanks for posting this.
    I’m hoping for a poster too but I only got my order in a couple of days back :? 2:55 into Pieces. Already in love.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Even if it is not signed, it will be a VERY nice addition to my collection. I hope it is the fantastic album artwork!

andyfest
    Participant

I pre-ordered the edition with four extra songs from some other site, I’m just hoping it gets here on Tuesday.

Of course, by then I will have listened to this so many times on Myspace I might be sick of Farm by then! Although, that’s not really possible…

Four songs in and I definitely like this better than Beyond. Love Beyond but this is more my speed I think.

gergsie
    Participant

I’m going to try to wait until my LP arrives to listen to this – please let it come Tuesday (or earlier) – but I may have to break down and listen before then.

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "gergsie" wrote:
    I’m going to try to wait until my LP arrives to listen to this – please let it come Tuesday (or earlier) – but I may have to break down and listen before then.

I’d recommend the breakdown, it’s amazing :P

The Post
    Participant

How good is Farm? For me it’s up there with the best Dino albums. Awesome! So much better than Beyond (for me), the production is spot on. Saw them at the Forum in London last week and the new one sounded really good live too.

This is gonna be big! Can’t see them retiring any time soon (as speculated in another thread), the attitude at the London show was all about ‘we’re back and loving it’

So am I!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.