Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    winkerton
    Participant

the site Spectrum Culture has one of the more thoughtful reviews of the new Farm album, giving it a 4 out of 5. It’s worth a read.

http://spectrumculture.com/2009/06/dino … -farm.html

If you know of other good reviews, can you post them here?

essgee09
    Participant
    hansjoakim
    Participant
    "nerosneptune" wrote:
    If you know of other good reviews, can you post them here?

howdy. perhaps a look around the forum could be a good idea: http://www.freakscene.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

mind_glow
    Participant

Best review this far… hahah
    It’s in swedish but some might understand it.
    It’s from a swedish magazine called "Vecko Revyn", a girlsmagazine. And I think the readers are like 14-20. Not sure, just my thoughts.

"När jag pratade återförening med den läskigt konfliktorädde Lou Barlow förra året trodde jag inte att det här skulle hålla. Men dinosaurierna har hållit god min. De gör amerikansk smörrock som jag har svårt för – tänk Sister Hazle eller 3 Doors Down. Green Mind från 2006 var tuffare. 3 av 5"

I might translate it later, or someone else…. :wink:

hansjoakim
    Participant
    "mind_glow" wrote:
    Best review this far… hahah
    It’s in swedish but some might understand it.
    It’s from a swedish magazine called "Vecko Revyn", a girlsmagazine. And I think the readers are like 14-20. Not sure, just my thoughts.

"När jag pratade återförening med den läskigt konfliktorädde Lou Barlow förra året trodde jag inte att det här skulle hålla. Men dinosaurierna har hållit god min. De gör amerikansk smörrock som jag har svårt för – tänk Sister Hazle eller 3 Doors Down. Green Mind från 2006 var tuffare. 3 av 5"

I might translate it later, or someone else…. :wink:

:shock:

do they make people pay for that magazine?

mind_glow
    Participant

Hahaha, I guess. My friends girlfriend got that one. I was kinda surprised it was in there… then I read it and just laughed
    "Smörrock" translate that to english. Butter rock oh yeah. To me it’s like Bon Jovi.

The bands they compare with??? Sister Hazle and 3 Doors Down. Never heard them

andyfest
    Participant

Sister Hazel kind of sounds like Hootie and the Blowfish or something.

3 Doors Down kind of sounds like Lifehouse.

Neither should EVER be compared to Dino, hahaha!

Yeah Right
    Participant
    "Google Translate" wrote:
    When I talked unification with the creepy konfliktoradde Lou Barlow last year I thought that this would hold. But Dinosaurs have kept my good. They make american butter rock that I have difficulty with. Think sister hazel or 3 doors down. Green mind from 2006 was tougher. 3 of 5.

Translation isn’t great but you can get the idea. Not sure about the ‘creepy’ part

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.