Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Farm on Albums of the year list

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TurtleDanceMan
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m a writer for the site Spectrum Culture. We are currently running a feature that revisits the best albums of the year. Farm by Dinosaur Jr made the list. I’m posting the link here, as I believe that users of this forum will enjoy reading this piece and once again discussing and debating the merits of the album.

All comments and critiques via replies to this posting are welcome.

To the forum administrators: As this posting is strictly Dinosaur Jr-related and hopefully will prompt discussion on this forum, I hope that you will allow this posting. We at Spectrum Culture believe Mascis/Barlow/Murph fans will enjoy it greatly. Thanks for your consideration.

http://spectrumculture.com/2009/12/the- … -2009.html

Obseqio
    Participant

Cool thanks for the heads up. Farm was pretty good for a follow up to the best band there ever was reunion album.

tigergolf06
    Participant

I still don’t know why the Phoenix album gets recognition. I just didn’t really like it as much as their 2006 album. The first two singles off the new one were not good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.