Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    empire3

Heres what I’ve found …..Hope it helps !?
    USA – Normal 1 CD
    1. Pieces
    2. I Want You To Know
    3. Ocean in The Way
    4. Plans
    5. Your Weather
    6. Over It
    7. Friends
    8. Said The People
    9. There’s No Here
    10. See You
    11. I Don’t Wanna Go There
    12. Imagination Blind

USA Deluxe 2 x CD**

**Some sellers on eBay state this version also comes with a 17" x 22" deluxe print of the album artwork
    and an MP3 download with 2 non album tracks.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dinosaur-Jr-Farm- … .m63.l1177

CD 1
    1. Pieces
    2. I Want You To Know
    3. Ocean in The Way
    4. Plans
    5. Your Weather
    6. Over It
    7. Friends
    8. Said The People
    9. There’s No Here
    10. See You
    12. Imagination Blind

CD2
    1. Houses
    2. Whenever You’re Ready
    3. Creepies
    4. Show

USA LP Also comes with free download of the album**
    **Some sellers on ebay state this version also comes with a 17" x 22" deluxe print of the album artwork

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dinosaur-Jr-Farm- … .m63.l1177

1. Pieces
    2. I Want You To Know
    3. Ocean in The Way
    4. Plans
    5. Your Weather
    6. Over It
    7. Friends
    8. Said The People
    9. There’s No Here
    10. See You
    12. Imagination Blind

The Japanese version looks to be a 1 disc set. with a few different tracks
    1. PIECES
    2. I WANT YOU TO KNOW
    3. OCEAN IN THE WAY
    4. PLANS
    5. YOUR WEATHER
    6. OVER IT
    7. FRIENDS
    8. SAID THE PEOPLE
    9. THERE’S NO HERE
    10. SEE YOU
    11. I DON’T WANNA GO THERE
    12. IMAGINATION BLIND
    13. I DON’T WANNA GO THERE(LIVE)
    14. TARPIT(LIVE)
    15. WHENEVER YOU’RE READY(COVER)
    16. HOUSES(COVER)

In the UK we seem to have the normal CD but no double. I think there is a limited to 500 copies version that features
    the LP The full CD album & a 7" record(Looks like the 7" is the tour released IDWTGT/Tarpit from the USA- Glad I paid £20! :D ha ha)
    ! – I brought this one! :D
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DINOSAUR-JR-Farm- … 7C294%3A50

Good old Blighty! Thanks Dino :D

If anyone knows of any more versions please post

bob
    Participant

it’s available for pre-order from Jagjaguwar today. http://www.scdistribution.com/cat/scd_catalognew.php?action=set_site_id&site_id=2″>http://www.scdistribution.com/cat/scd_c … &site_id=2

I can’t decide on the LP or the double CD.

Robert
    Participant

Thanks for the summary empire2. Seems I have to do something I haven’t done in 6 years, buy a cd. But it seems like the 2cd option is too good to pass.

@bob
    , the correct answer would be both :D

Array
    Participant
    "empire2" wrote:
    Heres what I’ve found …..Hope it helps !?

In the UK we seem to have the normal CD but no double. I think there is a limited to 500 copies version that features
    the LP The full CD album & a 7" record(Looks like the 7" is the tour released IDWTGT/Tarpit from the USA- Glad I paid £20! :D ha ha)
    ! – I brought this one! :D
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DINOSAUR-JR-Farm-NEW-UK-Vinyl-LP-7-CD-Only-500_W0QQitemZ350208241089QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Records?hash=item518a09adc1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50″>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DINOSAUR-JR-Farm- … 7C294%3A50

Good old Blighty! Thanks Dino :D

If anyone knows of any more versions please post

I’ve gone for this one from your ebay link too. thanks.

What tracks are we missing out on then? The extra four from the deluxe US CD?

Feels weird getting it through ebay. I’d still rather search record shops for it. Got fond memories of waiting in the rain outside Our Price in Hereford for it to open so that I could buy Start Choppin’ the day it came out. That was back in the day that I never made it out of bed before 1pm, so that was me showing some dedication!

Not quite the same as clicking the "buy it now".

Robert
    Participant
    "Array" wrote:

I’ll second that. Ebay is nice for long out of print stuff that I’m ‘never’ able to find in any of the stores selling vinyl around here, but for the thrill of fresh vinyl I prefer my local pusher. I’m just hoping they’ll have both the vinyl and the deluxe cd version come june 23rd.

Array
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    "Array" wrote:

for the thrill of fresh vinyl I prefer my local pusher.

sadly our local vinyl shops have closed down and the chances of anoen else stocking deluxe US imports is minimal. Really sad considering I live in a major city in the UK too.

Robert
    Participant

That is sad. And I’m guessing you live more than a quick pop from London ? Seeing as it is somewhat of a vinyl Mecca(after Tokyo & New York, that is.)
    Well, I’ve got 6 magic words for you:
    1.I
    2.Should
    3.Open
    4.A
    5.Vinyl
    6.Shop

Give us a ring when you do, we can have a freakscene opening party.

empire3

What tracks are we missing out on then? The extra four from the deluxe US CD?

Yes I think thats correct, Can’t find a 2 x cd version in the UK, I brought one off ebay from USA for c£15 with shipping so not to bad.

Array
    Participant

Hmm – can I spend another £15 for the 4 extra tracks? Not sure. Already spent £19 on the vinyl.

Are we still being seriousley ripped off in the UK. What is £19 in U.S Dollars right now?

Annastefka
    Participant

I want a deluxe (love that word) print of the "over it" art work. That thing is a beauty.

tonas

Uh did anyone read the fine print when ordering the album from Jagjaguwar? I pre ordered the limited edition deluxe CD and it came with a download code for the pitchfork single "I Don’t Want to Go There b/w Tarpit", the one they gave out on this short spring tour. Totally unexpected, they just gave it to me for free.

In addition the first 200 who order it from Jagjaguwar get a free autographed poster with their CD. If you order after the initial 200 you still get a poster but they won’t be autographed. I hope my order falls within the first 200, how sweet is that? Oh and both the regular version and the deluxe version are selling for 11 bucks.

Anyway no one mentioned it here so I thought I would. :D

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

NICE!!! I did not even see that about the poster Tonas! I hope mine is in the first 200 too but either way that is a great deal.
    Where did you find that info?

I had about 6 pretty rare dinosaur posters ‘damaged’ in a plumbing indecent in my house so it will be nice to get another new one to add to the mix.

tonas

I saw it somewhere either on the webpage or on my order confirmation email. I can’t find it again, I’ll poke around. I also emailed Jagjaguwar back and asked if my order was within the first 200. *fingers crossed* :D

From the Jagjaguwar page:

06/01/09 DINOSAUR JR.’S Farm Now Available For Pre-Order, Includes Signed Poster For First 200 Orders and 7-inch Track Download For All
    DINOSAUR JR.’s Farm is now available for pre-order through Jagjaguwar mailorder. If you’re one of the first 200 people to buy it from the jagjaguwar mailorder page, you receive a SIGNED poster. But that’s not all: Every pre-order will include a digital download code for the tour only 7" tracks "I Don’t Want To Go There" and "Tarpit." All orders following the first 200 will also receive an unsigned Dinosaur Jr. poster.

Also available is the Farm (Deluxe Edition) which features a bonus disc containing four new Dinosaur Jr. tracks, "House," "Whenever You’re Ready," "Creepies," and "Show." Only a limited number of the deluxe edition exist, so get it while the getting is good.

Pre-order the album in one (or more!) of three different formats HERE.

SimonM
    Participant

I’ve preordered the deluxe 2xCD version for delivery to the UK from Jagjaguwar. Total of $20.45.

Simon.

simmons
    Participant

Hi.
    Have ordered it from Jagjaguwar today. Wasn’t sure wheter I should buy a cd this time around, cause I’ve mostly quit buying new cd’s and am getting into using mac as music station. But I went for the cd Deluxe version from jagjaguwar knowing it the version in Norway probably is not a deluxe version. Was thinking about the Lp version but having to switch sides from side a to b not only once but twice, to get through the whole album, made me go for the cd. Looking forward to get it in the snail mail. :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.