Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    xindeed
    Participant

Apparently lotsa dates were posted on jagjaguwar site yesterday then taken down. Here’s what we know:

Oct 9 Philadelphia
    Oct 10 Columbus
    Oct 26 Kansas City

Anyone have any others?

xindeed
    Participant

10/03/09 Cambridge, MA – Middle East
    10/04/09 Clifton Park, NY – Northern Lights
    10/07/09 New Haven, CT – Toad’s Place
    10/08/09 Washington, DC – 9:30 Club
    10/09/09 Philadelphia, PA – Theatre of the Living Arts
    10/10/09 Columbus, OH – Newport Music Hall
    10/11/09 Pontiac, MI – The Crofoot
    10/13/09 Madison, WI – The Majestic Theatre
    10/14/09 St. Louis, MO – The Pageant
    10/15/09 Chicago, IL – Vic Theatre
    10/16/09 Louisville, KY – Headliner’s Music Festival

xindeed
    Participant

11/20/09 Cleveland Heights, OH – Grog Shop

Elbit
    Participant
    "xindeed" wrote:
    10/16/09 Louisville, KY – Headliner’s Music Festival

righteous! i just saw big business there.

alosaur
    Participant

Why were they taken down. And I don’t know why they don’t have another NYC show near the release of the album. There are 4 shows within a 2 hour radious in Cali but only a Brooklyn show, cmon. ANd there should be another show near the central park show for those who might not get in. And I hate webster hall where they might be playing in November.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Sorry! someone posted a BIG list and I was asked to remove them by management until they are all confirmed so people are not pissed if/when their local shows are changed or removed.

Once I get word I will restore the post.

Not sure how many of these are confirmed either.

xindeed
    Participant

The big list was posted by jagjag for an apparently short period of time and someone on the columbus donewaiting board posted some of the dates along with a link to get to the cached jag site (and the big list) after it had been removed from jag. I posted the big list here and was puzzled by it’s disappearance. Didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers…
    The big list is now nowhere to be found…..
    scary.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    "xindeed" wrote:
    The big list was posted by jagjag for an apparently short period of time and someone on the columbus donewaiting board posted some of the dates along with a link to get to the cached jag site (and the big list) after it had been removed from jag. I posted the big list here and was puzzled by it’s disappearance. Didn’t mean to ruffle any feathers…
    The big list is now nowhere to be found…..
    scary.

Nah, you did nothing wrong. It was very cool of you to take the time to post them. In fact, the post is still intact, just hidden as per their request. Some of the clubs are already advertising it!

In the past we posted some shows that were not yet confirmed and later, when they did not happen, we had a few upset people so they are just trying to make sure everything is in place before posting it.
    Once we get the ok I’ll push it back out here. And we can make whatever adjustments to it then.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.