Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Frenchboy
    Participant

I’m pretty sure this forum is full of unAmerican persons so I created this topic in order to know if anybody has heard some news about an upcoming Dino European Tour ?
    I’m constantly searching for a bunch of informations but there’s nothing on the internet that’s why I’m feeling pretty nervous right now.

Hope they’ll come to France this summer :cry:

maxini
    Participant

I’m sure they’ll come over, no need to worry I think

Rumpy
    Participant

they’d better ;) I’ll be willing to commute quite a length to see them ;)

empire3

On Lou’s site he said they will be in europe for sure! Also if I was a betting man(and I am) I would put money on seeing the boys in europe in the next six weeks (I mean what else are they doing from may 03rd – June20th ? ? ?

Frenchboy
    Participant

Thank you all for your positive thoughts, I’m able to make 500 miles just to see Dino for the first time so I’m pretty ready to welcome them here !!!

Thanks Again :wink:

King Tubby
    Participant

I suspect they’ll hit the Euro festival circuit again, as that’s usually the most lucrative gigging opportunity, and then work in some club dates here and there when they can.

Robert
    Participant

What the man above me said.
    I for one hope someone in norway has the sense to get them to play a club while they’re here.
    Last 3 dino gigs here has been festival gigs. I’m psyched to see dino any and every day, but for me they’re not a festival band.

JC1978
    Participant

Dinosaur JR. is confirmed as band on the Pukkelpop festival in Belgium on August 22nd (http://www.pukkelpop.be) which means they are in Europe this summer!
    :D :D

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

I’ll see if I can get some more details on all the dates that are starting to leak out and post them here. I anticipate a big tour coming up.
    Hope they can make it back to NC. Stupid collar bone made me miss it :evil:

maxini
    Participant
    "Robert" wrote:
    What the man above me said.
    I for one hope someone in norway has the sense to get them to play a club while they’re here.
    Last 3 dino gigs here has been festival gigs. I’m psyched to see dino any and every day, but for me they’re not a festival band.

I know what you’re saying… I was lucky enough to catch them at a small club (Acropolis) in Prague in May last year. They were damn good, and Awesome Color were rocking it out nicely too.

Hope "big tour coming up" means plenty of club dates all across our sweet little continent :P

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

The great folks at http://www.bleemusic.com/”>http://www.bleemusic.com/ said they will send us the new tourdates list later today and I’ll post them up as soon as I get them.

Robert
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up Jeremiah !

With my luck they’ll probably hit europe in august, seeing as I’m most likely to be in the us at that time.

@maxini
    , you’re a lucky bastard for having seen them in a small venue, but I guess you allready know that :D

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Anytime Robert!
    I added the latest confirmed dates here.
    There are some still in the works but we will be getting those soon too.

Frenchboy
    Participant

I’ve just read that J made a little unplugged gig in a pub in Paris few days ago. I’m so angry and disapointed. Why there’s no Real and Serious tour dates anybody on the internet ! F°°k I feel obliged to jump from official sites to myspace pages then Facebook news just to have some good informations about those guys moving in Europe…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.