Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › Effenaar gig
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 21 years, 12 months ago by furry thing.
June 12, 2001 at 4:35 am #44267
Anybody into the Effenaar gig in Eindhoven tonight? I’m defenitly gonna be there. This is gonna be my 2nd JM & the Fog gig this year (last one in Amsterdam was VERY cool). I’ll try to take some good pictures this time (All pictures I took in A’dam failed). So if you see someone with a el-cheap-o- camera blocking you view, it will probably be me…
Misschien tot vanavond… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]June 12, 2001 at 12:15 pm #62119
Yo Fury Thing!
I will be in Eindhoven too, with my brother and a friend! Too bad you can’t take any photo’s with flashlight (although their webpage says). Maybe I bring my 1-time-useable-photograph with me and take some pictures. If there’s enough light, it might work.
I was in Amsterdam also, it was my first gig I ever saw of J Mascis. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw they were playing again here in Holland!! It will definitely rock!
Maybe CU tonight,
PimJune 13, 2001 at 4:21 am #62120
Last night’s Effenaar show was rock’n! It was (again) a really loud show and I’m glad I thought of the ear plugs…
To bad the show was short. J and the guys played for about 1 1/4 hours. I think it’s because at fist J’s guitar string broke and a minute after that Mike’s. Oh well, good show anyway with mainly the same set list as in Amsterdam (classic dino songs like little fury things, get me, the wagon, no repulsion [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img] ). I was able to take a lot of pictures using two camera’s. I hope I’ve made some decent ones…
<FONT>[ June 14, 2001 02:25 AM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by furry thing ]</font>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)