Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Ear Bleeding Country Release date Reminder

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Robert
    Participant

I’m hoping to get it tomorrow, I’m feeling like a tenyear old at christmas -can’t eat, sleep or think until I have it [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    Samwise, -since it has come to Norway, my guess is that it’s already all over eurpoe now. It should be anyways.

Simmons -way to go! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Checked out that artwork…pretty sweet, definitely worth buying in bulk [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Not a bad haul Simmons… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    http://cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=397578340/pagename=/R P/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=DINOSAUR+JR./itemid=1428656

Looks like they have Dinosaur on vinyl…at least they say they do…for nine bucks [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Dinosaur on vinyl is on back order [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

I bought it. Cool artwork.

ScreamingTree
    Participant

Man, I just reserved one at my local best buy…twas a close one [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img] …I called and they had one copy and I was like ‘oh man someone got it before me’ [img]images/smiles/converted/mad.gif[/img] but it was still there. I’m bursting at the seems with hapiness [img]images/smiles/converted/bounce.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/dizzy.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/jump.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rock_band.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

They don`t have it here yet,I`m going to check back next week.
    The Rhino stuff usually does come in here,so it should be around soon.

Karbear
    Participant

I got the only copy at the local store. Definately worth getting just for the mix of J and co. over the years.

AGAP
    Participant

Well said Karen, definitely a great reason to pick up the disc!! Gotta say it sounds encouraging that stores are running out of discs, seems some of the conversion attempts have been successful [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

umascow
    Participant

I picked mine up on Wed. I Love it. I’ve been listenin’ to these tunes half my life, but i dont know there’s something great about having alot of the good ones on one disc. I still say it’s missing "what else is new" though. oh well im grateful.
    THIS MAKES 30 TOTAL DINOSAUR JR. C.D.’S FOR ME!!!!!!!

jasper
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote

Quote:
    Samwise, -since it has come to Norway, my guess is that it’s already all over eurpoe now. It should be anyways.

I emailed Rhino about it, and I just got this reply:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Hey Jasper,

This Dinosaur Jr. collection will only be available in the U.S.

Dr. Rhino<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, well. I can always order it somewhere on the internet. It’s a shame, though. Ear Bleeding Country deserves to be available in all European record stores. [img]images/smiles/converted/frown.gif[/img]

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

I was asking for it yesterday in some shops iin Amsterdam, and they didn’t know anything about it, so now I know why. It’s a shame that it isn’t released in Europe, well, off to CDnow for a couple of minutes!!! [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Robert
    Participant

I find it really strange that Earbleeding is available in Norway and not in the Netherlands. Even the music stores who aren’t excactly boosting of indie cred has it here, so I hope it’ll be showing up in the rest of europe soon, despite what Dr Rihno said. If anything drastic hasn’t changed lately, Norway is still a part of europe so just keep looking.

maxini
    Participant

I had no problem finding it here in stockholm either, though it was in store that keeps a lot of indie stuff. Cool artwork indeed.

Cloud9
    Participant

U can Buy This Great Album in Holland

I bought my copy in Amsterdam
    At A Recordshop called FAME,
    Kalverstraat 2-4, Phone 020 – 6382525

[img]images/smiles/converted/03.gif[/img]

Cloud9
    Participant

Hey Den Buck

Yr right about the Prices but this time Fame was the Cheapest, only F60,00
    & They were the only 1 who actually had that album
    I’ve checked the prices by Get & Concerto, both F65,00 & they have to order it for ya

Its a lot of money for a album but I really wanted it so for this 1 Time I bought it
    & Hey its a Album of Our Great Hero

C Ya

[img]images/smiles/converted/03.gif[/img]

Halfman
    Participant

October 09, 2001, the year of our Lord.
    Hell’s Angels and Gypsy Jokers,
    My copy just arrived [img]images/smiles/converted/jump.gif[/img]
    What can I say? It took care off all the parts before and after and solidified the fact that soon, a complete collection will be in order.

Additionally, I would like to concur with Karen’s post from before. Even with a few of the unfamiliar tunes, I had no problem vibing the progression, yet still easily recognizing the source. Voila! Along the same lines, the history capsule on the inlay was very informative for me in some parts. I was hoping to see something cohesive in print for J’s travels. This was a good start.

Always mellowdharmatic,
    Tom
    [img]images/smiles/converted/cwm12.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/bob.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/cowicon.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/sun_smiley.gif[/img]

<FONT>[ October 10, 2001 12:08 AM: 1 Half-Man ]</font>

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.