Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Download ‘See It As Always’ for free

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    dfkgurl
    Participant

Wow. Love the new tune!!! Thanks so much Jeremiah and everyone else that had tips too. Allison, I would’a been stuck without the full view option. Anybody heard how J and the other guys are doin’? Did J get home yet? George – got an update?

AGAP
    Participant

That song is amazing, gotta love that!!! Wondering if anyone knows for sure who played on that track…was it George and Watt or all J or some other thing all together. Some of my all time fav songs clock in under three minutes…this one is under two..ranking highly right now [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/tongue.gif[/img]

Allison

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Thanks for the 4-11 Jeremiah. I hadn’t been following the Waistin’ single news, and didn’t know there was a new b-side.

Love, love, love! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Wondering if anyone knows for sure who played on that track…was it George and Watt or all J or some other thing all together.
    </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The credits on the Waistin’ single only say "written by J Mascis" and nothing about who’s playing the songs, but I guess, it’s just J playing all instruments.

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Flying Cloud,

Thanks for the info, just what I was looking for…great song isn’t it???!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

foghat
    Participant

Just got the "waisin’" single. Cool stuff. I like the hardcore song "See it as always". I’m looking forward to the live CD. Does anyone know when it will be released? By the way, I purchased the cd through Glitterhouse (and it worked). I had some trouble with City Slang, when "where’d you go" was released. So if any of you want an offical release, I would recommend Glitterhouse. Later ED
    [img]images/smiles/converted/s_w_fight.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/s_w_fight.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/s_w_fight.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/s_w_fight.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for the tip on glitterhouse, sounds like a plan. You know when I listen to that song I don’t hear a hardcore tune at all, punk/pop in the Ramones/Dickies/Chuck Berry kind of way…very cool song with that special Mascis twist!!!

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

rd
    Participant

Hey edallek, how long did it take you to get your cd from Glitterhouse. I ordered mine about a few days ago and am wondering how long it will be until I get it in. I assume it will be at least a month, being as though Glitterhouse is in Germany and I’m in the US. So how long did it take for you to get yours? Thanks RD

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.