Home › Forums › General Discussions › Open Topic › Douchemaster 911 call
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 10 months ago by crazycloud.
July 19, 2005 at 6:40 am #48224
Douche, You know I love ya’ man, but you have to give us folks a little more "heads up" when you are coming over for a visit.
Listen to 911 call from my neighbor when Douchemaster gets a little lost trying to find our house.July 19, 2005 at 6:53 am #111356
he he he he you are a funny one.. this sign should help!
[img]http://www.ma.utexas.edu/users/friedman/chup.jpg[/img]July 20, 2005 at 7:32 am #111357
i had to go back to crazycloud!! couldnt rip off name from the real douchemaster records… check out the carbonas though!!! they are a rocking douchemaster featuring band http://www.myspace.com/thecarbonas i didnt know douchemaster was their label… that would be acool username though!July 20, 2005 at 9:34 am #111358
Well, crazycloud is perfect, the full moon is , I don’t know, tonight or tomorrow night. I am always surprised that most woman don’t realize they bleed or conceive with the full moon. My "girl gang" here in Athens we are all new mooners so we can conceive sometime during the next 72 hours, I luvs my children but another child would be the end of me, I would asked to be tied up in the garden and let the chupacabras have their way with me.
[img]http://www.netaxs.com/~mhmyers/tn/moonrise.GIF[/img]July 20, 2005 at 9:41 am #111359
oh my god… im at drumcircle.. not red tee pee.. ahhh!!!!!
douchemaster is a cool ass name for a record label though…
you know espanol though ? what is a carbona?July 20, 2005 at 10:42 am #111360
Carbon is charcoal, while carbona sounds like a "localism" or slang, it sounds like it means "to charcoal" could be a local term for cooking on the grill or for clearing someones stomach of drugs in the emergency room. Where did you hear that word? Oh, I see the Carbona’s, the "doing charcoals"
InterestingJuly 20, 2005 at 11:34 am #111361
wow thanks.. ive always wondered what the hell that meant… ever since hearing th eramones song carbona not glue i could never figure out what it meant… yeah check the link…. they only got three songs on there but i think they rock…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)