Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions “don’t pretend you didn’t know” single

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    doesitfloat
    Participant

i saw this on freakscene twitter when i was in a rush, then later on thought it was a dream, now realised it isn’t a dream and that it’s out in the UK on 11th march.

how does everyone feel about this then? especially after thinking “pierce the morning rain” was going to be the second single…

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Apparently “Pierce the Morning Rain” was the second single and “Don’t Pretend You Didn’t Know” is the third. I know they filmed a video for PTMR and it should be out really soon (as in any day)
    I think the confusion I’ve had with these singles is that they are not being released as physical singles (7″ / cd…) with b-sides but only as radio singles even though they have artwork associted with them. I guess so you can buy them for download separate from the album if you just like the single. Still trying to wrap my head around that cause I love b-sides.

empire3

Don’t Pretend You Didn’t Know is going to be a 7″ physical single though right?

doesitfloat
    Participant

i would rather see don’t pretend you didn’t know as the physical 7″ single if there is going to be one. and once released and hitting the radio, i would of thought ‘don’t pretend’ would apeal more interesting to a larger based adudience.

but still can’t wait for the release of both! looking forward to seeing the ‘pierce rain’ video aswell! as i heard there will be live footage of dino in there 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.