Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic don cabalerro

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wireland
    Participant

a friend of mine sent me this, not sure what the source of it is though. anywho, for those not in the know, if don cab happens to come anywhere near yer town, GO TO THE SHOW!!

Quote:
    (Posted 9/4/03) His former lead guitarist, Ian Williams, is in New York leading the math-rock supergroup Battles, but octopus-armed drummer Damon Che is reforming Don Caballero, the legendary all-instrumental rock powerhouse he led throughout the 1990s, for an October tour regardless. Sources tell us clubs have been cagey about booking the notorious loose-cannon drummer (the tour was originally supposed to be a one-off reunion gig, still on for Nov. 1 in Pittsburgh), but Don Cab — now rounded out by members of Pittsburgh’s mighty Creta Bourzia — so far, is ready to hit the road again.

[/quote]

SG
    Participant

Don Cabalero are a great band 8) Damon Che is one of the best drummers I ever heard;He also leads the Speaking Canaries who are awesome :aliensmile:

its all true, i am all over this. cb are friend of a friend and the singer told me all of this a couple months back. stoked, hopefully damon doesn’t go crazy for the millionth time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.