Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Does J. have a favorite golfer??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jebus
    Participant

As I was hitting a fine 90 yard 9 iron getting to a Par 5 green in 3, I wondered, "hey, I wonder if J.Mascis has a favorite golfer??" Would it be David Duvall and his dumbass Oakley’s (he did win the British Open today)?? Would it be Charles Manson’s favorite golfer, the man who obviously sold his soul to the devil…..Young Mr. Tiger Woods?? Could it be the man with the cool pants, Jesper Parnevik?? Possibly my favorite golfer, Charles Howell III (Oklahoma State fella…go Pokes!!)??

Anybody know??

And by the way, I broke 100 for the first time EVER today!!! Whooohoooo!!!

<FONT>[ July 22, 2001 08:52 PM: Message mutated 1 time, lastly by Jebus ]</font>

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

If you want to insult Oakley sunglasses, you just tell me what alley we can meet in. [img]images/smiles/converted/bash.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/boxing_smiley.gif[/img]

I agree, tho, Tiger Woods is the devil and Parnevik’s pants suck… [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

antipop
    Participant

Hey dose’nt GOLF suck altogether—I think so!
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aNtIPop:
    <STRONG>Hey dose’nt GOLF suck altogether—I think so!
    later trav [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I’m not big on watching it on TV (except for the 4th day of a Major) but it’s OK to play every once in a while.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.