Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Does anyone here actually read

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

girl
    Participant
    "Rich " wrote:
    Do you still read today though, most people hate and despise it, where it has come to be the opposite with me. I hate and despise TV, with a passion

A man after my own heart. I only get one channel on my tv and the only thing worth watching is Lost.

Any Vonnegut fans here?

girl
    Participant

Slaughterhouse Five or The Children’s Crusade was the last Vonnegut book I read! One of my favorite quotes is from that book…
    "Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt"

girl
    Participant

That’s how I interpret it. I also like how the character’s biography changes from book to book.
    Want to visit Tralfamadore with me? ;)

girl
    Participant

Hey! Who ever said that travelling through time and space constitutes as a date?
    Oh yeah, and I’m a girl.

King Tubby
    Participant

I’m writing a dissertation on 18th C. British and American periodical essays, and their defense of literary values in opposition to an emergent consumer culture and the mindlessness it brings with it. So I guess you can say I read a little…..

girl
    Participant
    "angel tone cake " wrote:
    Who ever said that travelling through time and space constitutes as a date? I didn’t, I’m just saying that line sounds alot like Allison and you better watch it cause I have a big crush on her. It might be you I fall into.

Maybe I’m one of Allison’s clones. :o

jeremiah
    Keymaster

Arghh..
    You starting to hate life after reading a stuff of books.
    Hah that’s horrible.

jeremiah
    Keymaster

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.