Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Do George and J. have access to the admin/mod forum?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Because it’s freaking hilarious if they don’t! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey ELJ,

I usually try not to repeat myself more than a couple times a day but….????????????

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey ELJ,

I usually try not to repeat myself more than a couple times a day but….????????????

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn’t you just see J. logging on an being told he doesn’t have access to the forum and being like, "What the hell, you mofos!?! I pay for this goddarnned site, gosh darnit! I’ll show them who won’t have access to what!!!"

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

Hey ELJ,

Sounds like your talking from experience or something [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey ELJ,

Sounds like your talking from experience or something [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No… I could care less about the admins/mod forum… all you talk about is cheese and world domination, from what I hear. Not topics I’m too well read on. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] I just think if I was a member of a band and the official web site of the band had a BBS, that I would be pretty pissed if I couldn’t get into parts of it…

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

Seems I hit a nerve…all apologies [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] The world domination thing is more than talk…including the cheese part [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<STRONG>Hey,

Seems I hit a nerve…all apologies [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] The world domination thing is more than talk…including the cheese part [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite alright, I’m not really upset. I just hadn’t posted my compensatory 34 ridiculous topics for the week and so I was giving this one a good run. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mattman
    Participant

Don’t forget experimental hair-care products..! We discuss those a lot too. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

Such as a shampoo w/ nanobots that keep your hair P-E-R-F-E-C-T for up to four days… [img]images/smiles/converted/nuke.gif[/img]

Oh, and I guarentee that if J wants into the mod forum, he’d get in pronto… [img]images/smiles/converted/sun_smiley.gif[/img]

So now I have a couple of questions for you Jaron:

a) Why do you waste your time worrying about such things?

b) Why do yo waste our time telling us that you waste your time worrying about such things?

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

defduck
    Participant

mattman, why are you wasting yer time worrying about such things??

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>Oh, and I guarentee that if J wants into the mod forum, he’d get in pronto… [img]images/smiles/converted/sun_smiley.gif[/img]

So now I have a couple of questions for you Jaron:

a) Why do you waste your time worrying about such things?

b) Why do yo waste our time telling us that you waste your time worrying about such things?

[img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about George? No love for George?

a) Um… I dunno.
    b) See also "b."

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

[img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.