Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Do George and J. have access to the admin/mod forum?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #44562

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    Because it’s freaking hilarious if they don’t! [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    #64174

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey ELJ,

    I usually try not to repeat myself more than a couple times a day but….????????????

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    #64175

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey ELJ,

    I usually try not to repeat myself more than a couple times a day but….????????????

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Couldn’t you just see J. logging on an being told he doesn’t have access to the forum and being like, "What the hell, you mofos!?! I pay for this goddarnned site, gosh darnit! I’ll show them who won’t have access to what!!!"

    [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    #64176

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey ELJ,

    Sounds like your talking from experience or something [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]

    #64177

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey ELJ,

    Sounds like your talking from experience or something [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/newangel.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    No… I could care less about the admins/mod forum… all you talk about is cheese and world domination, from what I hear. Not topics I’m too well read on. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img] I just think if I was a member of a band and the official web site of the band had a BBS, that I would be pretty pissed if I couldn’t get into parts of it…

    #64178

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey,

    Seems I hit a nerve…all apologies [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] The world domination thing is more than talk…including the cheese part [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]

    #64179

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Another Girl Another Planet:
    <STRONG>Hey,

    Seems I hit a nerve…all apologies [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] The world domination thing is more than talk…including the cheese part [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Quite alright, I’m not really upset. I just hadn’t posted my compensatory 34 ridiculous topics for the week and so I was giving this one a good run. [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    #64180

    Mattman
    Participant

    Don’t forget experimental hair-care products..! We discuss those a lot too. [img]images/smiles/converted/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    Such as a shampoo w/ nanobots that keep your hair P-E-R-F-E-C-T for up to four days… [img]images/smiles/converted/nuke.gif[/img]

    Oh, and I guarentee that if J wants into the mod forum, he’d get in pronto… [img]images/smiles/converted/sun_smiley.gif[/img]

    So now I have a couple of questions for you Jaron:

    a) Why do you waste your time worrying about such things?

    b) Why do yo waste our time telling us that you waste your time worrying about such things?

    [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]

    #64181

    defduck
    Participant

    mattman, why are you wasting yer time worrying about such things??

    #64182

    everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattman:
    <STRONG>Oh, and I guarentee that if J wants into the mod forum, he’d get in pronto… [img]images/smiles/converted/sun_smiley.gif[/img]

    So now I have a couple of questions for you Jaron:

    a) Why do you waste your time worrying about such things?

    b) Why do yo waste our time telling us that you waste your time worrying about such things?

    [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    What about George? No love for George?

    a) Um… I dunno.
    b) See also "b."

    #64183

    AGAP
    Participant

    Hey,

    [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

    Allison [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/converted/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.