Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

expect nothing
    Participant

I was just wondering if anything has ever been said about a Video/DVD of a collection of the Dinosaur Jr Music videos :?:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

looking at this topic, it seems that there have been already some thoughts spent on this issue.

It would be really cool to revive the ideas which are discussed here 8) :!:

expect nothing
    Participant

anyone with any power make your voice heard on the topic of a collection of dinosaur jr music videos released on video/dvd. :mrgreen: It would be greeaat if it happened.

penis tree
    Participant

the only videos I’ve ever seen are start choppin,feel the pain and half of out there.

I want the others…..

expect nothing
    Participant

http://www.freesofree.net

Theres lots of videos on there, youll need to register first, its a cool site. Theres shows on there as well

FlyingCloud
    Participant

… if you want to watch the Dinosaur Jr videos first, before you decide which one to download first on freesofree.net, you can watch them here:

http://www.freakscene.net/Video 8)

you need realplayer to watch them, you can download it there, too.

penis tree
    Participant

I am a complete spaz when it comes to computers so I’ve tried to watch all these but I end up setting fire to my moniter or something.woe is me…… :(

expect nothing
    Participant

aww no :( – hope the moniter keeps cool
    I have tried to watch them from here before but my connection is slow and they just kept jumping and doing that buffering shit all the time, so i gave up in the end – ahhh if only i could get broadband
    BUt i do think its a great idea having them on the site so people can see them
    A Dinosaur Jr Video or DVD with the music vids on would be amaziing though coz there really good videos and having them in the quality of a DVD would be great :D – and a bit of live footage wouldnt hurt :wink:

FlyingCloud
    Participant

I know it too well, how it is to be under way with a slow dial-up connection, I have dsl only since a few months.
    … watching videos sucks that way :|

So downloading the videos from FreeSoFree.net might be the better option.

downloading is very easy there:
    After registering at the FreeSoFree message board, you can use the same username/ password to enter the huge mp3 + video part of the site :D

… and I completely agree with expect nothing: it would be cool if the DVD plans would be resumed… 8) :!:

expect nothing
    Participant

yes indeed it would be – come on peeoople. :mrgreen:
    Someone must have some ideas of getting one together i think they just need a little kick start ( in the kindest way possible ) :D

rambleon
    Participant

maybe after the dinosaur jr + deep wound album resissues j would consider turning his attention to getting a dvd/video compilation together ???

please, please, oh please !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i don’t think i’ve ever seen one dinosaur jr or j mascis + the fog video (oh wait maybe one that was on a single not too long ago, but can’t remember which one that was)

i think j should have pity on those of us w/crappy computers and slow dial-up connections :wink:

how’s about it j ??

this is us now … :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry: :(

but we could easily all be like this … :D :) :mrgreen: :aliensmile: :lol:

expect nothing
    Participant

rambleon – i completely agreee :mrgreen: (including the slow dial-up :twisted: )
    Ive seen the videos from freesofree, which is what gave me the idea of a dvd/video collection, it would be a greeeeat idea – the videos are all reaaally cool and it would be great to have them all together in a collection of some kind.
    So anyone reading please please oh please :mrgreen:

monkeysnail
    Participant

it would be cool to have the music videos, but a live DVD or VHS would be perfect. nothing compares to J mascis live….

rambleon
    Participant

good point …

but i’d still like to see the videos as a matter of interest :mrgreen:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.