Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Dinosaur Jr to be on Playboy.com

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

They recently filmed the band doing a "Just Like Heaven" for the Uncovered series on Playboy.com
    Not sure when it will be up but you can look for it here: http://www.playboy.com/entertainment/music/

My tipoff – http://twitter.com/jocelynhsu/statuses/2321190235

Elbit
    Participant

aw man i was hoping for a nude spread of the band.

girl
    Participant
    "Elbit" wrote:

I think we all were.

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    darren
    Participant

that was pretty cool ! :D

Robert
    Participant

Ha, how great was that, talking about Robert Smiths lack of ping pong skills !

And what a great version of Just Like Heaven ! Jeremiah, this is where you step in and tell us that you’ve magically mp3’d the song, right ? Right ?!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    "Robert" wrote:
    Ha, how great was that, talking about Robert Smiths lack of ping pong skills !

And what a great version of Just Like Heaven ! Jeremiah, this is where you step in and tell us that you’ve magically mp3’d the song, right ? Right ?!

Actually yes, it is on the way! I just need to trim it up, adjust the volume and put some proper id3 tags on it and I’ll post :P

Annastefka
    Participant
    "girl" wrote:
    "Elbit" wrote:

I think we all were.

No, don’t lump me in with your desires….some things are probably best left covered up! That guitar J is playing looks like one that is stuck under our house…how did he pull that thing out.
    Oh, and in the beginning, when Lou was talking…J started to go into the Grandpa thing again, staring into space…not that there is anything wrong with it. It just looks a little funny….but not as funny as it would have looked had they all dropped their drawers….Yikes. Naked boys look funny, my daughters always say to me…I think it’s the elephant trunk like appendages…dangling…. that cause us girls to be so thankful that we were born girls but to also be fascinated.

weezerfreak942
    Participant

lol anna, your posts puzzle me at times.

trensidoh
    Participant

Cool ! BTW, that guitar J is playing on is Lou’s Martin accoustic guitar !

Robert
    Participant
    "jeremiah" wrote:
    Actually yes, it is on the way! I just need to trim it up, adjust the volume and put some proper id3 tags on it and I’ll post :P

I knew I could trust you on this one :D

@Trensidoh
    , thanks for the info, the stickers on it puzzled me, but it makes a little more sense now.

girl
    Participant
    "Annastefka" wrote:
    No, don’t lump me in with your desires….some things are probably best left covered up! That guitar J is playing looks like one that is stuck under our house…how did he pull that thing out.
    Oh, and in the beginning, when Lou was talking…J started to go into the Grandpa thing again, staring into space…not that there is anything wrong with it. It just looks a little funny….but not as funny as it would have looked had they all dropped their drawers….Yikes. Naked boys look funny, my daughters always say to me…I think it’s the elephant trunk like appendages…dangling…. that cause us girls to be so thankful that we were born girls but to also be fascinated.

:mrgreen: I love the things that come out of your mind. And how when you tell a story it has everything under the moon involved in it. But I think because you are a girl that ability is automatically engrained into your DNA. A comedian told me that once. He said that women can’t just tell a story that goes from point A to B. It has to go to A, pick up the kids at Lot #3, dance around to the music only you can hear, jump over a mud puddle on your way to point B, take a detour and end up buying a years worth of chapstick while simultaneously causing the Earth’s magnetic field to distort way over by point D.

Of course it’s Lou’s guitar! :D Oh how I loved this! But then again this is one of my favorite covers of all time. And then on top adding little bits about fuzzy sweaters and not being able to return a single serve. So funny and warm and endearing.

tonas

I love that Murph is rocking a Mt Rainier tee. I live about an hour away from the mountain. Way to represent Murph. :D

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    darren
    Participant

^ thanks jeremiah :wink:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.