August 2, 2012 at 4:54 am #51814
My girlfriend has affectionately named my penis Dinosaur Jr., and we’ve been calling sex positions/acts songs by them instead of their normal name.
I.E. Little Fury Things = sucking on deez nuts.
Any more ridiculously stupid/hilarious ideas?August 2, 2012 at 11:34 am #139152
Insert the little icon that walks in the door, eye pop and then walks right out…. X_XAugust 2, 2012 at 12:52 pm #139153
I don’t want to go there………and this isn’t innuendo…….August 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm #139154
The ‘Little Fury Things’ could also be called ‘Raisins’ if you’re unfortunate enough.August 2, 2012 at 6:03 pm #139155
What should be done is…whatever song is the name of the act, you have to sing a line from it as you finish…
And no, that wouldn’t be weird at all. 😉August 2, 2012 at 6:10 pm #139156
Sludgefeast = anything with the balloon knot.August 2, 2012 at 9:35 pm #139157
If she says start choppin, I’d run.August 2, 2012 at 10:15 pm #139158
The Mounting Man if you will
Tarpit is also all about the balloon knot action on a bad day
No Bones requires assistanceAugust 2, 2012 at 11:41 pm #139159
Well, after the kids are in bed and my wife sees The Post she knows This Is All I Came to Do. 😉August 3, 2012 at 12:04 am #139160
I’m not sure how it went this far without blowing it being mentioned.August 3, 2012 at 4:08 am #139161
Feel the painAugust 3, 2012 at 10:25 am #139162
Without a Sound
You’re Loving all Over me.
can’t believe this is my first post in about 2 years.August 3, 2012 at 10:28 am #139163
how could I omit Bulbs of Passion?August 3, 2012 at 11:43 am #139164
Welcome back @Javro 🙂 I guess we know what could bring you back.
Where You Been – Consider this before you make your next moveAugust 3, 2012 at 12:27 pm #139165
I’ll either go with I Got Lost, or Been There All the Time in response to your question.
older, fatter, balder with more kids. kinda like Murph. assuming he has kids.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)