Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Dinosaur Jr premier: Listen to “Watch The Corners” on Rolling Stone right now

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
    ChrisPBacon2
    Participant

LOVE IT!!!! This just made my day.

King Tubby
    Participant

Sounds great. Can’t wait to hear it on a proper system.

urlivingalloverme
    Participant

Jesus Christ, I’m now six foot five inches of happiness.

Obseqio
    Participant

Sounds good, it reminds me of “Pieces” which surprises me that the song goes back to ‘Beyond’. J’s timing on the riff are impeccable. It’s so cool how he can hold three chords for so long and carry a song. Murph….sounds…..great!

empire3

Love it ! Hey they might even play it on the radio ! Unlike that epic idea to release a 9 minute track off the last album for promo ( don’t get me wrong I don’t want to go there is awesone) but no new fans ! Dino mgmt/Jag one thumb up !

tonas

Love the song. The beginning reminds me of “It’s Me” but slower, which reminds me of Beyond, but the production and overall feel of it feels to me like an extension of Farm. Really good stuff, excited to hear the whole album.

Jon23
    Participant

Yes tonas! That’s what I heard too. Totally sounds like “It’s Me”. Which I wish they would play live, but I guess it’s one of those songs that they just will not play. So psyched for the new record! It’s coming at one of those times when I need some new Dinosaur songs and shows. If that makes any sense?

empire3

Say theoretically someone wanted to make this into an mp3 , so they could add it to iTunes and play on a phone – how might one do that ? Clearly just a hypothetical question !

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

theoretically you could use a browser plugin or even a site like http://www.video2mp3.net and just point it to the youtube posted version of the track. in theory of course πŸ™‚

empire3

Thank you, that’s interesting knowledge. I will use that to carry on writing my book “Things that I don’t do, but I now know how too”

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

the quality will be lacking of course but that is to be expected from said means πŸ˜‰
    should still hold someones curiosity over in theory until it is properly available. I expect single availability to be soon

empire3

“i expect single availability to be soon”

Awesome please please please 7″ single !

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.