Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Dinosaur Jr (+ Mike Watt) at ATP festival (Camber Sands UK) 22nd-24th Nov 2013

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rambleon
    Participant

http://www.atpfestival.com/events/endofanerapart1.php

The original boutique festival, All Tomorrow’s Parties was founded in 2001, with Mogwai curating in the then unusual setting of Pontins Holiday Camp, Camber Sands, UK. Since then the festival has appeared every year and has expanded across the globe continuing to set itself apart from large scale corporate events by staying intimate and fan-friendly, whilst influencing countless other festivals along the way.

Today we can confirm two very special December festival events at Camber Sands. These will be the last ever UK Holiday Camp festivals, two consecutive weekends with different line-ups going under the title ATP – End Of An Era. ATP will continue to promote curated events in the UK, but after our imminent TV On The Radio & Deerhunter curated spring weekends (tickets available now for both here), and these newly confirmed End Of An Era weekends, we will no longer be hosting them at our traditional holiday camp locations.

This is a chance for all of the ATP fans from over the years to reunite at Camber Sands for two huge final parties! We will be bringing back many fan favourites including many past curators and mixing them in with the latest and most innovative new artists around.

ATP’s Barry Hogan:

“It gives me great pleasure to announce that the new curators for November will be our Catalan comrades that run the Primavera festival and the legendary band LOOP who I have to admit I never thought would return. All good things must come to an end and we have decided that the 2 weekenders this November are going to be the last ATP’s staged in a holiday camp in the UK.

If you’d like to join us to celebrate the end of an era then come along this November. ATP will still continue with other events but this is the last hurrah of the original boutique music festival.”

Today we can confirm the start of both line-ups with many more past curators, ATP Recordings artists and friends of ATP to be confirmed for both events in the weeks ahead…

rambleon
    Participant

Lineup info

Curated by ATP & Primavera Sound

TELEVISION – Performing Marquee Moon (UK exclusive)
    DINOSAUR JR
    LES SAVY FAV
    CHELSEA LIGHT MOVING (FEAT SONIC YOUTH’S THURSTON MOORE)
    MÚM
    DINOS CHAPMAN
    ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER
    WOLF EYES
    MIKE WATT
    HEBRONIX
    FOREST SWORDS
    BEAK>
    THE HAXAN CLOAK
    DEMDIKE STARE
    ERAAS
    + MORE TBC

doesitfloat
    Participant

Hoorah! looks great, right next to my birthday 🙂 are all these bands on in one day?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.