Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions DINOSAUR JR. J MASCIS LIVE AT CBGB’S: FIRST ACOUSTIC SHOW 180 gram repress

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

180 gram repress of J Mascis live at CBGB available September 8th

http://musiconvinyl.com/catalog/dinosaur-jr/j-mascis-live-at-cbgb-s-first-acoustic-show

[caption id="attachment_229871" align="alignright" width="558"]DINOSAUR JR. J MASCIS LIVE AT CBGB'S: FIRST ACOUSTIC SHOW DINOSAUR JR.
    J MASCIS LIVE AT CBGB’S: FIRST ACOUSTIC SHOW[/caption]

The first pressing of Live At CBGB’s consists of 1500 numbered copies on silver/black marbled vinyl!

• 180 gram audiophile vinyl
    • Insert
    • First pressing of 1500 numbered copies on silver / black marbled vinyl
    poseidon1970
    Participant

anyway toget MUSIC ON VINYL lp’s cheaper??  great label but even in Holland they sell for $28 in stores etc…

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Hi, poseidon1970. I like the cd moe’r.  But I would say if you collect vinyl itis better. ..

Obseqio
    Participant

Very excited about this release. There sure are a lot of unexpected vinyl release to come out in the past week alone. J Mascis should go platinum this way!

kerbdogma
    Blocked

You should come here and let me talk about the shit on the see saw. It’s at least titanium. guess that makes me a corporate jew for not going to college to learn what that word meant. i am thinking of buying this, what would they want? The old tarred road of the circle marlbles……Yeah I am gonna get this and can’t wait.

What does platinum mean?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Avatarkerbdogma.
    Obseqio
    Participant

Platinum is when an artist sells 1 million copies of an album.

Obseqio
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.