Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Dinosaur Jr 25 Years of YLAOM NYC Show

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Looks like Dinosaur will be playing You’re Living All Over me live again as they did a few years back at ATP. I’m hoping they record it and make it available like the Bug Live deal, even if just available as an official digital release. Although another limited edition vinyl would be nice and I would not complain too much about another DVD either πŸ˜‰

Article: http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2012/09/dinosaur_jr_cel.html

J. Mascis, Murph and Lou Barlow will celebrate the album’s milestone by playing the album in full at a concert in NYC at Terminal 5 on December 1 with “Very Special Friends Sitting In and Special Guest Kurt Vile.” Tickets go on sale Friday, September 14 at noon.

Carl.
    Participant

hmm, can I afford a quick weekend in NYC? πŸ™‚

empire3

I saw them do it twice ( I know ! πŸ˜‰ it was amazing !!!

Looks like my where you been 20th year tour will have to be self funded – via lottery win or organ selling…..

King Tubby
    Participant

This is much less exciting to me than the Bug shows — they play half the YLAOM songs at every gig, and have played all of them except Poledo extensively since 2005. I’d go if I were still on the east coast, but it’s not the travel-draw that the Bug tour was with all those rarely-to-never-played songs. Now if only they’d do a Green Mind show……..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.