Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Live reviews / meetups Dinosaur Jr 2012 touring and festivals

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    terryfunku
    Participant

I am going to see Dino tonight at Subterranean in Chicago. I finally found a ticket!

I am also seeing them in Chicago on Saturday at the Green Music Festival, the Pygmalion Festival in September, and in Cleveland, Madison, Minneapolis during the fall tour.

I will be recording and sharing all dates I attend as well!

Where are you going?

mjp445
    Participant

Dude, how did you snag a ticket to the concert at Subterranean? Im in the Chicago are and I have been looking every where.

I will be going to the Green Music Fest to see them Sat night. Do you know what they will be playing?

Obseqio
    Participant

I’d go down there if I were you. You should find some one with an extra ticket at a bargain.

mjp445
    Participant

I was thinking bout doing that. I dont think the venue is very big so I am not hopefull many people will be giving tickets up,

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster

Green Music Fest now up at freesofree thanks to @terryfunku http://freesofree.net/albumdetail.php?AlbumID=542

urlivingalloverme
    Participant

I’m going to try to get J to sign my Tele and I may record their set if I get close enough.

urlivingalloverme
    Participant

I’m going to be in DC, by the way.

Beanstalk
    Participant

Has anyone any idea if Dino are touring Europe in 2013? Would love if they came to Ireland again this time round.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.