August 20, 2009 at 9:41 am #51201
When Without a Sound came out…I was so heavy with my first child…she was due September 1st….this song was perfect for waiting for that baby to decide to come on out….could hardly climb into my Ford pick-up without a push from behind…couldn’t find a comfortable sleeping position…..pacing the floor at night until exhaustion finally took me down. I can’t believe this week makes 15 years ago when this song came out and little Cecilia Hortencia came shortly after.
Such a Great Song (my favorite from this collection)…Such a Great Daughter….time keeps marching forward…in four years she will fledge and I really can’t believe it’s all gone by so fast……August 20, 2009 at 12:35 pm #136383
I remember hearing Feel The Pain in Aug 94 and Without A Sound arrived here in mid Sept.We`re always last to get new albums it seems.I remember getting a class off from school and heading to the record store to buy it.All the songs(or most of them) seem to have some memory attached to them(Outta Hand was dedicated to the blonde girl across the room in English Class ) even if it`s not one of my top fave Dino albums.August 20, 2009 at 3:11 pm #136384
For me the song on that album was Over Your Shoulder, I still love that song. I’ve always thought it was one of J’s best songs, it just flows.
I remember seeing them in Seattle during this tour at a small club. I remember looking over to the guy next to me and it was none other than Kim Thayil (Guitarist for Soundgarden). Kind of a cool moment and one I will never forget.August 20, 2009 at 8:30 pm #136385
Hard to believe that album came out 15 years ago. 15 years ago feels more like… Green Mind or something.
Great song, haven’t listened to it for some time.August 21, 2009 at 1:59 pm #136386
I really like the organ in the background on Over Your Shoulder
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)