Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Dinosaur JR (15 years ago)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Annastefka
    Participant

When Without a Sound came out…I was so heavy with my first child…she was due September 1st….this song was perfect for waiting for that baby to decide to come on out….could hardly climb into my Ford pick-up without a push from behind…couldn’t find a comfortable sleeping position…..pacing the floor at night until exhaustion finally took me down. I can’t believe this week makes 15 years ago when this song came out and little Cecilia Hortencia came shortly after.

Such a Great Song (my favorite from this collection)…Such a Great Daughter….time keeps marching forward…in four years she will fledge and I really can’t believe it’s all gone by so fast……

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6tjm6awwbg

essgee09
    Participant

I remember hearing Feel The Pain in Aug 94 and Without A Sound arrived here in mid Sept.We`re always last to get new albums it seems.I remember getting a class off from school and heading to the record store to buy it.All the songs(or most of them) seem to have some memory attached to them(Outta Hand was dedicated to the blonde girl across the room in English Class :wink: ) even if it`s not one of my top fave Dino albums.

tonas

For me the song on that album was Over Your Shoulder, I still love that song. I’ve always thought it was one of J’s best songs, it just flows.

I remember seeing them in Seattle during this tour at a small club. I remember looking over to the guy next to me and it was none other than Kim Thayil (Guitarist for Soundgarden). Kind of a cool moment and one I will never forget.

maxini
    Participant

Hard to believe that album came out 15 years ago. 15 years ago feels more like… Green Mind or something.

Great song, haven’t listened to it for some time.

essgee09
    Participant

I really like the organ in the background on Over Your Shoulder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.