Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    axisboldaslove
    axisboldaslove
    Participant

…as in, the first self-titled album. I just picked up a Jagjaguwar vinyl copy which, yes it’s true, I had never heard it. I have all their other stuff (besides a number of rarities) and like them all, and am crazy about most of them. I had read some sketchy reviews and figured it’s “just one of those things I’ll get around to”.

So I finally purchased Dinosaur and gave it my first spin, expecting to hear a few good numbers but kind of expecting to not be overwhelmed.

HA! Wrong! This records completely shattered my preconceptions. The songs are amazing, complex, weird (I mean that kindly), energized, and delivered. What a great record! One happy Dino fan here!

Obseqio
    Participant

Oh yeah, that album has a lot of great songs on it. My favorite is The Leper. So many are played live, but The Leper is not one I can recall being played. I can’t wait because in two weeks they’re gonna play the whole thing. Glad you’re enjoying it, cheers!

axisboldaslove
    axisboldaslove
    Participant

Yeah, really digging it. Great stuff!

Will definitely look forward to hearing about it the show you’ll be seeing. Very cool! Have a great time!

jeremiah
    jeremiah
    Keymaster
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.