Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Dinosaur/J News & Discussions › DINO ON RADIO TONITE!!!!
- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 17 years, 9 months ago by Anthony.
August 24, 2005 at 4:38 am #48389
Yes, check the NEWS section (posted July 22nd) of http://www.dinosaurjr.com!
DINO recorded some songs in the studio for the program WORLD CAFE (see link on http://www.dinosaurjr.com), this is similiar to the legenary John Peel show in England. And the ONLY time to hear it is TONITE.
No one has been mentioning taping this – so I figured I’d better (esp. since I don’t live near a major city – otherwise I’d tape it myself). So… if you live in a city that receives WORLD CAFE on one of the 100 or so radio stations that get it in the country… and you have a tape deck or something fancier… please try and record it – so it can be posted on FreeSoFree – and we can all be happy.August 24, 2005 at 6:13 am #112218
Of course you can listen online as it streams………..my suggestion is WNCW out of North Carolina, they will stream that program tonight at 7pm, I will be busy so I need to look around and find a station that streams the show at 10 pm. WNCW is rarely down. ENJOY
WNCW Listen LIVE link http://publicbroadcast.net/wncw/ppr/index.shtml”>http://publicbroadcast.net/wncw/ppr/index.shtml
Or If you can’t make it home until 10:00 pm try one of my favorite radio stations, in Athens, Ohio (My Dad’s stompin’ Ground)
Listen Live here http://woub.org/radio/”>http://woub.org/radio/
If you need a later time you are on your own, but you can do it……..go the the worldcafe page and look around.August 24, 2005 at 9:50 am #112219
That was alright — the usual questions. The tunes sounded really good, though. Too bad they only played two (Quest & Bulbs).August 24, 2005 at 3:07 pm #112220
Listening to Quest right now, sounds great!!!September 3, 2005 at 5:49 am #112221
download it to your computer right here:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)