Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Fossils dino lyrics

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    maxini
    Participant

yeah … that link kicks some maximum ass. Thanks, cheers [img]images/smiles/converted/cheers.gif[/img]

FlyingCloud
    Participant

hey, you can check out some Dino lyrics here:
    Wibble’s UnOfficial Dinosaur Jr Page

SG
    Participant

Thanks Flying Cloud that should be helpful to us!

FlyingCloud
    Participant

you are welcome, guys [img]images/smiles/converted/biggrin.gif[/img]
    but we should keep in mind that those Dino lyrics one could find in the web are transcriptions of fans who listened to the songs over and over, but the lyrics are not at all "official".

humble joe
    Participant

Hey guys,
    It’s interesting. Before reading this I would have said that J was one of the most straight forward lyricists that I know but this chat has completely changed my mind. The Little Fury Things debate is particularly interesting as its my fave song. As far as the title goes though I reckon its just a spelling mistake. It’s like J could never spell rhythm.

And another thing- has J ever been on here? Perhaps we could get the real lyrics and meanings some day.

Anthony
    Participant

in Muck, is he saying "hold back" or "ho bag" ??

maxini
    Participant

Think it’s "hold back", but I see what you mean ..

[img]images/smiles/converted/smileystooges.gif[/img]

SG
    Participant

RR-check out the link Flying Cloud found-Wibble`s unofficial Dinosaur Jr Page,maybe you already know about it,check it out if you did`nt.

shrafro
    Participant

When J. goes into that part in "Muck" when he and the background vocals sing "Hold back"- that’s another chills up the spine moment.

shrafro
    Participant

<blockquote><font>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Palace Brother:
    <strong>Little Fury Things

What is it? Who is it? Where is it? A rabbit falls away from me, I guess I’ll crawl A rabbit always smashes me, again I’ll crawl Tried to think what’s over me, it makes me crawl Then she runs away from me, faster than I crawl I stopped to call, tried to feel it all Stuck my hand and pulled real hard Got length in miles, not in yards Then I read, about all those who believe all of your lies Sunlight brings the rage right in your eyes A rabbit falls away from me, I guess I’ll crawl A rabbit always smashes me, again I’ll crawl Tried to think what’s over me, it makes me crawl Then she runs away from me, faster than I crawl A rabbit falls away from me, I guess I’ll crawl A rabbit always smashes me, again I’ll crawl Tried to think what’s over me, it makes me crawl Then she runs away from me, faster than I crawl

[img]http://www.smilies.nl/03.gif[/img]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Great read. I like the "sunlight brings the rage right in your eyes"- I never thought of it that way, but now I do, and it’s a great line. Well, just my interpretations here of a few things:
    What is it? Who is it? Where is it?
    Why does it hurt? x3

A rabbit falls…
    (I) grab, it falls….

Rosangela
    Participant

Salamiguy, you’re so kind! I have all the lyrics, the ones that I don’t have are the others from "More Light". Well, reading this thread makes me feel more confortable, seeing that I’m not the only person who don’t understand what J. says! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

JP
    Participant

Last words to On My Way are in my opinion: "Love to make you feel the same way too"

JP
    Participant

…and the song is, of course, on the
    way….

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.