December 10, 2002 at 3:59 am #57094
neil young: Drawerings, Keeblin
eels: Thumb, WaterDecember 10, 2002 at 2:12 pm #57095
Mogwai – Alone
– More LightDecember 10, 2002 at 2:16 pm #57096
I can definitely hear Mogwai covering Alone,that would be coolDecember 10, 2002 at 2:23 pm #57097
yeah, it would be great!
after all they made it possible for me to actually enjoy a gunsnroses song(don’t cry) so them doing Alone would be a blast. a picturesque(spelling?) and sonically wonderfull blast.December 10, 2002 at 3:00 pm #57098
Sewergrooves-Little Fury Things :aliensmile:December 15, 2002 at 5:07 pm #57099
Randy Jane to cover….Out There, (with a good drummer that is) Alone, or Water. My three favorite Dino songs.
I personally want to learn how to play Little Furry Things on drums…..and the rest of what I dont know on guitar. Really, anything off that album (YLAM).
Me.February 20, 2003 at 2:35 pm #57100
Juliana Hatfield – Raisans (pretty wave)
Blink 182 – Freak Scene (I dislike them!)
and I heard talking about
Built to Spill – Tarpit
Blake Babies – Severed LipsFebruary 22, 2003 at 4:09 pm #57101
i like the juliana hatfield version of raisans…the blink 182 freakscene sucks…the built to spill tarpit is cool……what i would like to hear….
ween-pointlessFebruary 23, 2003 at 6:12 am #57102
Whew, Tom Waits doing "Gettin Rough" would be cool, too!
Ramones: Freak Scene
The Carpenters: They Always Come
KISS / Ace Frehley Solo: Tell The Truth
Nick Drake: Keeblin
Creedence Clearwater Revival: The Wagon
Frank Sinatra: Get Me (Broadway/Big Band Style!)
Mary Lou Lord: Goin Home
Eric Clapton: Little Ethnic Song (hehe)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)