July 17, 2002 at 6:38 pm #60168
Haven’t on the board lately. I’m shocked to read this sad news. Never thought that death of an internetfriend was possible, but sadly enough it is. I wish you lot of strength Max!
I am also touched by the way this board respond on your sad post!July 18, 2002 at 12:22 am #60169
I can’t say that I ever directly communicated with your mother, but I do recall reading the many posts she had. I feel terrible about these circumstances, but it is nice to know that this community we share is so tight, almost like a family. Thank you for sharing with us. I realize how tremendously difficult it must have been. As has already been stated, don’t hesitate to reach out to us Freaksceners for any support. We welcome you with open arms.
DarrinJuly 18, 2002 at 10:05 am #60170
Don’t really know what to say, but I know what you’re going through. Sorry doesn’t really seem to be the right thing to say to you, but my thoughts are with you.
BenJuly 22, 2002 at 5:13 pm #60171
Hi Max i am so sorry for your loss…those last three months were difficult for me too..be as strong as you can and keep thinking about your mother with the most possitive thoughts… <img>July 26, 2002 at 5:29 pm #60172
im very sorry for your recent loss, my condolences go to you and the family, your mom was well loved here at freak sceneAugust 2, 2002 at 11:19 am #60173
DFK/Leslie will always be a part of FreakScene, her sense of humor, her love of everything J, her spirit… <img> We love and miss everything about you Leslie!!!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)