Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    wakeupnow
    Participant

:icu: :icu: :icu: :icu: :icu: :icu: :icu: :icu: :icu: :ogre: :ogre: :skull: :shedevil: :alien: :bat: :skully: :skully: :shedevil: :shedevil:

Who else would love to see Deep Wound do a full show /reunion whatever? Yes yes DEEP WOUND

:ogre: :icu: :devil: :bat: :bat: :alien: :alien: :bat: :skully: :ogre: :skull:

weezerfreak942
    Participant

MEE! MEE!!

ovaldisc
    Participant

Deep Wound’s awful. [img]http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/other/pukeface.gif[/img]

weezerfreak942
    Participant

You really think that? I am actually a big fan and whatever songs I can get a hold of i cherish ;D yea, their that rare.

ovaldisc
    Participant
    Quote:
    You really think that?

Only because I don’t like any of their songs. ;)

wakeupnow
    Participant
    "bad enough shape " wrote:
    Deep Wound’s awful. [img]http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/other/pukeface.gif[/img]

I love this face. So sweet, soo precious, it could only come from, wait what?

Deeeeeeeeep woundddddddd

fata morgana
    Participant

My second to last, uhm, guy picked me up using this line: "Hey, do you like Deep Wound?" Or something like that… I should have answered: "I gash so…" :P

Boo
    Participant

Yeah just like Negative Approach!!!!!!!

gkay44
    Participant

I’d be thrilled to see DEEP WOUND play a reunion show. I don’t think it’d be right for them to tour really, but maybe just do one or just a few opening-for-Dino gigs. I imagine them only being able to bust out 20 minutes tops, but that would be *most excellent* nonetheless.

ovaldisc
    Participant

I’d go to the reunion show if they want to tour this way.

kracked873
    Participant

I <3 deep wound!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.