Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic Dear New Years Resolutions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    kerbdogma
    Blocked

Hi. is it true. I’m gonna be such a loser I play Tropico 4 Gold Edition 3 hours a day. I guess since i’m bossy they’re kinda immature. How can I hide the cigarettes from my mom. My girlfriend called while ago and said she was going to do some homework, about eh poem i told her. Maybe I should go there and write the songs. I hope to churn one good EP without the previous 12 songs….Losercore. Well I really need that Sentridoh 7 inch about the tree. see, i knew this would delve into Boots. Boots is not George Bush. And Boots is not shit on the see saw.

what’s the plan for freakscene, mentioned twice….The book well I already bought female wrestling magazines……………..FrSAkScENe is mentioned in the book. I’m not calling them female wrestlers. The Labor Union well that’s why it’s dead. Plus Freakscene never wanted to plot. Ew is this place popular? Anyone planning anything?

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

J-George Bush is shit on the see saw. But it’s not why he was retarded. Well why’d ya gank my neighbor’s face 3 times!

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

No one did, they weren’t at the Skinny Puppy show. That’s Great.

kerbdogma
    Blocked

Jesu says Skinny Puppy is not the song, You Wear Their Mask

kerbdogma
    Blocked

I don’t know if any of you have seen the Skinny Puppy Show but he gets pulled into the air by a lit tv. It isn’t awesome. But he comes back down. His hands even have a steering wheel like a car. Jesu gets the territorial pissing song from the Uk. That’s great. I used to listen to them a lot. I kinda liked to wear a Godflesh t-shirt on my way out. I never liked they’re band, just stopped at the song BREED, the important one like Godflesh. That is the root of the bum. haha I can not wait to record those 17 songs. It doesnd’t look like I can do it because of a lyric. But it was kinda cool just picking up a copy of Breed for my first song.

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

kerbdogma
    Blocked

. IT’S FUNNY CAUSE hOMER HAS THREE GOLDFISH CHILDREN

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.