Home Forums General Discussions Open Topic da BEARS 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)
  • Author

AGAP
    Participant

Hey,

The old thread was huge…6 pages…so thought I would start another as there is a chance The BEARS will last a lot longer than last year!!!

Hmmm, seems some people here still doubt The Mighty BEARS…oh well [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

So go BEARS, show Tony Banks exactly what he should be scared of. Looking for some help from Cleveland today, knock the pack back two behind The BEARS. Jaron, good luck with the Steelers, at least Bettis isn’t playing… [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Here is the song that just kills me, The Chicago BEARS Fight song…1941

http://idirector.media.ibeam.com/real/ism_chi_bears/VA001841.ram

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: Another Girl Another Planet ]</p>

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Thanks for the sentiments, Allison, but I hope we lose the rest. This season’s a bust, so getting the draft rights to Harrington or Carr should be a priority.

And considering what we could trade Batch for… could be a quick turnaround next year.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

WTF moment of the day: Washington picked by 1 over Chicago.

What NFL season Vegas been watching? [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

AGAP
    Participant

The BEARS get absolutely no respect, people still doubt them…11-3 now so who needs them!!!

They just about killed me today thou, came out flat woke up about half way thru the 3rd. Gotta love that fake f/g, throw to Brian Urlacher who makes a wicked catch and runs it in for a TD…take that tony banks…sacked 6 times!!! Arrington better than Urlacher…yeah right [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Go Cleveland, counting on them to put the pack two behind us… [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Jaron didn’t the real Dick Jaron set some records for the lions playing against the BEARS [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Allison [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

K7 Rides Again
    Participant

Don’t know about CLEVE over GB, but we shall see(don’t hold yer breath [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] ) Saw DETROIT down 30-15 (14?) with two quarters left and gave up on that one. OUCH! What was the final score? I cry for you at night Jaron [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] . Well, there’s always next season!

[ 12-23-2001: Message edited by: kurticus7 ]</p>

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

The Urlacher catch made me nearly choke on my pizza. Great call. Had it not worked I’d be trashing them tho, lol. I guess that’s the risk with trickeration.

Washington’s coaching staff is inept. 2&1 with 1:30 to go on Chicago’s 4 and they pass 3 times with Stephen Davis. What the hell?

Lions blow, Green Bay rolls.

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Kurticus, I cry for me too.

AGAP
    Participant

Kurticus was right, Cleveland let me down last week, now I have to pull for those purple whiny football players from minnesota to beat the pack in Green Bay…YEAH RIGHT!!!

Jaron not sure if your out there but it could be painful for you this w/e, Ty D starting as qb, your rb out…hmmm wasn’t Ty big on interceptions [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
    But the revegence thing, we definitely have to watch for that…

http://www.chicagosports.com/bears/content/story/0,1984,171054,00.html

Go BEARS

AGAP
    Participant

BEARS 12-3, clinch homefield advantage for at least one playoff game…WHOOOHOOOO!!!!
    Sorry Jaron, couldn’t help myself, detmer is one tough guy thought the BEARS were gonna kill him out there.

The vikings should be stripped of that purple color, they don’t deserve to wear such a cool color [img]images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] They had the pack but no give it up again [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Halfman
    Participant

One thing I have noticed and neglected to mention earlier is that Walt Harris has lost his nickname of "Toast". He doesn’t get burned nearly as often. Now he should be known as "Bread", wholesome and good for you! [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

Congrats.

I thought for a while we had you there, you know, when they were flipping the coin and all, lol.

AGAP
    Participant

Yeah you were pretty close to us at that point…LOL, good one [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] Guess your guys are really playing for the draft, good luck with that!!! We did pretty amazing getting A Train and David big mouth Terrell last year, fingers crossed you guys get a bit of the same. Think your rookie qb will be pretty cool next year, you also have some pretty good defensive guys. Just hard to beat a team that is playing so well together, first time we swept you guys since 88 [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Halfman you are so right, nice to see him coming thru for us like that!!!!

Go BEARS

everyonelovesjaron
    Participant

I’m thinking we’ll go with that Offensive Lineman from Miami that’s never given up a sack, we need o-line help.

I’m still holding out for David Carr though [or Harrington].

AGAP
    Participant

Hey Jaron,

You definitely need O Line help, watched that game again, at times it seemed your whole line got buried under our D [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] I think Ty was sacked 5 or 6 times, hurried about 18, hit numerous times, couple forced fumbles [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img] Detmer is a pretty tough guy though,amazing he survived some of those hits!!! Porcher (?sp) and Howard are pretty pleasing so you have some stuff to work with. The penalties though, think you lead the league, over 1000 yrds lost…thats coaching related in my opinion. So good luck with the draft, at least tampa will be gone from the central… [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I hate tampa, local paper is picking them….YEAH RIGHT. We kicked their ass couple weeks back, held alstott to a measly amount of yds. Johnson was amazed by our defense, said it seemed like there were 20 guys out there with eight arms each.
    We play great in domes, BEARS play great in New Orleans, so like Ditka said…WHY NOT!!! 4 more games

Bucky Ramone
    Participant

I hope this site helps to make me understand a little bit of what’s going on here…..
    [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.stsent.com/images/ffd-small.gif[/img]

GO BEARS GO! (because den Buck thinks so…)

[ 01-01-2002: Message edited by: den buck ]</p>

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.