Home Forums Dinosaur Related Discussions Dinosaur/J News & Discussions Complete setlist for the BUG 9:30 Club show? (2 bonus songs only stereo???)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bomber1978
    Participant

Hey guys,
    Does anyone know what the complete setlist was for the show when the filmed the new BUG Live at 9:30 Club Blu ray?
    Has to be BUG and the encore songs Sludgefeast, Raisans and the 2 bonus songs In A Jar and The Wagon.
    Were there any more songs which are not on the DVD?, and what was the actual order the 4 encore songs were played?
    *The Blu ray is great, but I think it’s very poor that the 2 bonus songs In A Jar and The Wagon are only in 2 channel stereo and not 5.1 surround like the main show, my mind boggles as to how such a poor decision could have been made…
    Cheers

bomber1978
    Participant

To answer my own question, this link below says In A Jar and The Wagon were the first 2 songs of the show (before the BUG set).
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/dinosaur-jr/2011/930-club-washington-dc-13d37d49.html

Obseqio
    Participant

I have the set list at home. I’ll see if I can take pictures of it and post it. The two songs played before “Bug” are on the Blu-Ray.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.