Home › Forums › Dinosaur Related Discussions › Live reviews / meetups › C’mon, bito of support eh?
- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 22 years, 7 months ago by OriginalPosterLost.
October 31, 2000 at 8:05 am #44115
Hey, everyone seems to be hanging for J to play the older stuff, and everyone that has seem the fog remembers all the older stuff. How bout a bit of support for the new songs instead of ‘expecting’ the classics?
Even though the older Dino stuff is ubelievable, More Light is definately up to scratch of the predocessors. Its a fucken great album. Would love to hear it all live.
Send J back to Australia!
Go you good thang’.October 31, 2000 at 11:41 am #61653
<FONT>To follow up- Id like to say Ive seen 13 dino shows now – and I love the classics. I love the new songs as well. I acutally loved HAND IT OVER. NO songs from HAND IT OVER were played in DC or PHILLY. J is definately promoting the new album- and thats great- Id be disappointed if he didnt play atleast a handful of the new material. I would of loved to of heard some of Hand It Over as well. Basically there are about 20 songs I would of loved to of heard. Seems to me that J and Mike Watt worked on a selection of songs and those are the ones they are gunna play every night with slight variations on the set lists. This has been the way ive experienced J shows in the past for particular tours. No matter how loud you scream for Turnip Farm- J will prolly not play it if its not on his playlist for the tour. It sorta bums me out that everynight isnt a completely new set of songs with minimal song repeats from the night before. J has so many KICK ASS songs. I FULLY SUPPORT THE NEW ALBUM – and am thankful I was able to catch 2 shows- repeats or not. J if you read this – i would love to hear Over Your Shoulder….. a true classic</FONT>
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)